+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Good luck to Lincoln City tonight in the play off against Exeter City tonight

Good luck to Lincoln City tonight in the play off against Exeter City tonight

I always enjoyed traveling to Lincoln city with Bob Earnshaw and the Barnsley Juniors team.The Lincoln officials and supporters were always very friendly towards us.I remember going once and we always played on their main stadium.One of our players broke one of his legs badly and I had to go to the Lincoln Hospital with him in the ambulance with him and had to leave him there because he had to have an operation on the broken leg.I understand the Lincoln City Football Club visited him during his stay which was good of them.I forget the lads name but he did put the Chief Constible of Barnsley’s daughter in the pudding club and had to get married.(Which they did do in those days) He was married early on the Saturday morning but still turned up after the wedding at the ground for a juniors match on the old Queens ground which kicked off at 11.00 am.He must have come direct from the church or register office to play.I don’t think you could find a better Barnsley player or fan anywhere in the history of Barnsley Football Club.I am sorry I forget his name but he wa a true Tyke.

Play some horrible kick and rush football Filey , I thought the two brothers at Lincoln have done a good job which they have but I wouldn't want to be watching that every week and glad they aren't linked with us in all honesty .

Living in Lincoln I’ve see the impact the Crowley’s have had on the City in creating a real positive vibe around it, watched game on TV at weekend and was shocked at how poor they were though.
    Gotta say always been impressed with Waterfall every time seen him (ex red).

Quote Originally Posted by lk311 View Post
    Living in Lincoln I’ve see the impact the Crowley’s have had on the City in creating a real positive vibe around it, watched game on TV at weekend and was shocked at how poor they were though.
    Gotta say always been impressed with Waterfall every time seen him (ex red).
    Currently 2-0 down although they equalised in the first half and had it disallowed which was a shocking decision .

The Exeter midfielder Boateng looks a player , driving , running midfielder , same style of play as Redders , scored a cracking second goal .
    Last edited by animallittle3; 17-05-2018 at 08:03 PM.