Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Partick Livi

Partick Livi

Hope Partick beat them, want another crack at the hammer throwers next season. Think we will find a way to beat them.

livi are a disgrace. They get everything every decision too. Lee Miller cons ref in everything and livi batter players. Anyway thistle seem to be giving them as good as. Scottish refs are shocking.

btw connor sammon is brutal

Was thinking I preferred Livi to stay down as dislike of them and non football style of play from this season.

But then if Livi stay down with Hopkin weíll have same problems we failed to overcome against Livi this season.

If Partick go down could see them breaking apart a bit

Either way still gutted United didnít make it up when this was weakest championship in a long time

No sure who I would prefer in oor league tbh.

Livi are brutal with poor support. Partick bigger club with decent fans, good way trip also.

So the Jags possibly shade it.

I reckon if Livi stay down they'll be sussed and found out and I wouldn't expect a repeat of this season. Patrick have those lottery winners behind them though and could have a bit of financial clout behind them (in Championship terms anyway). So Partick to stay up for me. Whether that is what now actually happens is another thing entirely though................

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    I reckon if Livi stay down they'll be sussed and found out and I wouldn't expect a repeat of this season. Patrick have those lottery winners behind them though and could have a bit of financial clout behind them (in Championship terms anyway). So Partick to stay up for me. Whether that is what now actually happens is another thing entirely though................
    Would rather have Livi in the league than have to meet them in a playoff if that was where we ended up again

In Shabba we trust ...........

we have to find the players to counter and beat that special blend of rugby football

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Would rather have Livi in the league than have to meet them in a playoff if that was where we ended up again

In Shabba we trust ...........

we have to find the players to counter and beat that special blend of rugby football
    With Livi having the upper hand in this, i doubt Thistle have the ability to overcome this so i expect its Partick next season for us!

You have to give Livi some credit for getting back to the big league!

Amazing what a manager with a bit of savvy can do for a club, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Amazing what a manager with a bit of savvy can do for a club, huh?
    With a bunch of players who are obviously buying into what the manager wants.

Again, because he's got a bit of savvy and doesn't waffle pish. Wonder how long it'll take for the manager to lose the dressing room next season.

Yes itís novel approach at united. Usually when a manager is awful and loses the fans and the dressing room he is sacked.

We are going for the revolutionary approach of sacking the dressing room and losing our fans

Hahaha!

The loyalty to Csaba is phuckin baffling, let's hope we get off to a good start in the league as otherwise it'll be another wasted season

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    The loyalty to Csaba is phuckin baffling,
    TBF I think the loyalty is to our club rather than to the Shambles. Who I detest, incidentally.

Quote Originally Posted by wylie1 View Post
    TBF I think the loyalty is to our club rather than to the Shambles. Who I detest, incidentally.
    Loyalty to the club for definite, willing to give MM a chance to see what he can bring which might need patience, but Shabba im not so sure

Rumoured signings i am happy with in principle, but i have to start seeing some really good players coming in to be convinced.

Livingston going up.

Shows what a good manager can do. Well organised but totally limited football team. Decent manager, motivation and organisation is what needed in this league.

Terrible missed opportunity for united

Patrick were about as bad as us, clueless with no leaders . Credit to Livi though, they deserved it.

Think in hindsight u shuda stuck we mckinnon,easiest championship for years and u cud only finish 3rd.
    Def all about the man in charge and looks a bit tougher next season.
    My doh wud be on one of the highland teams if i had to pick.

Quote Originally Posted by eric_sinclair View Post
    Think in hindsight u shuda stuck we mckinnon,easiest championship for years and u cud only finish 3rd.
    Def all about the man in charge and looks a bit tougher next season.
    My doh wud be on one of the highland teams if i had to pick.
    Ross County just because they have the money to throw at the issue!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast