+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Partick Livi

Partick Livi

Hope Partick beat them, want another crack at the hammer throwers next season. Think we will find a way to beat them.

livi are a disgrace. They get everything every decision too. Lee Miller cons ref in everything and livi batter players. Anyway thistle seem to be giving them as good as. Scottish refs are shocking.

btw connor sammon is brutal

Was thinking I preferred Livi to stay down as dislike of them and non football style of play from this season.

But then if Livi stay down with Hopkin we’ll have same problems we failed to overcome against Livi this season.

If Partick go down could see them breaking apart a bit

Either way still gutted United didn’t make it up when this was weakest championship in a long time

No sure who I would prefer in oor league tbh.

Livi are brutal with poor support. Partick bigger club with decent fans, good way trip also.

So the Jags possibly shade it.

I reckon if Livi stay down they'll be sussed and found out and I wouldn't expect a repeat of this season. Patrick have those lottery winners behind them though and could have a bit of financial clout behind them (in Championship terms anyway). So Partick to stay up for me. Whether that is what now actually happens is another thing entirely though................

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    I reckon if Livi stay down they'll be sussed and found out and I wouldn't expect a repeat of this season. Patrick have those lottery winners behind them though and could have a bit of financial clout behind them (in Championship terms anyway). So Partick to stay up for me. Whether that is what now actually happens is another thing entirely though................
    Would rather have Livi in the league than have to meet them in a playoff if that was where we ended up again

In Shabba we trust ...........

we have to find the players to counter and beat that special blend of rugby football

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Would rather have Livi in the league than have to meet them in a playoff if that was where we ended up again

In Shabba we trust ...........

we have to find the players to counter and beat that special blend of rugby football
    With Livi having the upper hand in this, i doubt Thistle have the ability to overcome this so i expect its Partick next season for us!

You have to give Livi some credit for getting back to the big league!

Amazing what a manager with a bit of savvy can do for a club, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Amazing what a manager with a bit of savvy can do for a club, huh?
    With a bunch of players who are obviously buying into what the manager wants.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)