+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Adam Hammill

Shuved a note under door

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    Put a video out of himself saying UAE, Australia or Barnsley.... then saying what do you reckon to his mate

Bit of a teaser !
    It was his cousin ESR and he replies “Yorkshire” gives hope that Adam still has the option of staying?

I’m glad you heard that perky, I saw it and heard Yorkshire but wasn’t sure and didn’t want to say something I’ve convinced myself I’ve heard!
    Might be meaning Rotherham if they are promoted ha ha!
    Big big mistake losing him, both he and us know he’ll tear league 1 apart.
    Being able to do a cracking job compared to your age?! No brainer, sod the age, job is get back to championship so age doesn’t matter right now!

Everyone at Oakwell would like to thank Adam for his efforts during his second spell at Barnsley Football Club.

A modern day icon and hero to many, Adam Hammill's contribution to this Club will never be forgotten and the memories made in his Reds career will live on forever.

From the fairytale return against York City in the JPT at Oakwell, creating a goal and then scoring a trademark winner, the countless goals and assists in between that and the Wembley wonder goals against both Oxford United and Millwall and his continual hard graft and application, Hammill will be a surname forever etched into annals of Barnsley FC.

So long, Adam, it was an absolute privilege.

Knew he was goin but I'm still quite angry about it. Wrong decision

Quote Originally Posted by bankendbfc View Post
    Knew he was goin but I'm still quite angry about it. Wrong decision
    Incensed stupid decision.

Which "football" person(s) at the club made the decision ?

Perhaps it was Adam's decision

The Adam Hammill that walked over to corner at Pride Park didn't want to leave our club. He was gutted and so was I. The big pansie I am I cried with him under my Skegness 99p sunglasses. This is hard to take.

If they've let him go then they're bigger feckin idiots down there than I thought
    They haven't got a clue

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast