+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Adam Hammill

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    If they've let him go then they're bigger feckin idiots down there than I thought
    They haven't got a clue
    Gutted.

Get over it , too many post in sentimentality , he's gone , never will be forgotten , we've had some great times with him in our side , time to look for another Hero , good luck to him and his young family in the Future , I somehow think he is best away from Oakwell and the Circus it has become ,

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Get over it , too many post in sentimentality , he's gone , never will be forgotten , we've had some great times with him in our side , time to look for another Hero , good luck to him and his young family in the Future , I somehow think he is best away from Oakwell and the Circus it has become ,
    He'll be back in early december when we are bottom of league one and Shaw Lane have knocked us out of the FA cup .

Guys , the decision to not offer him another contract ain't based on his ability as a league one footballer in my opinion .

Adam challenges authority , speaks his mind and says it how it is , that's why he's gone , folk like those currently down at Oakwell don't like that because it shows em up to be the clowns they really are .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    He'll be back in early december when we are bottom of league one and Shaw Lane have knocked us out of the FA cup .

Guys , the decision to not offer him another contract ain't based on his ability as a league one footballer in my opinion .

Adam challenges authority , speaks his mind and says it how it is , that's why he's gone , folk like those currently down at Oakwell don't like that because it shows em up to be the clowns they really are .
    Cant add owt to that mate. Roma, I thought better of you. (No dig or owt respected your opinion mate.)

Agree, he’s just a bloke that plays football

The point is he still can give us a few very good seasons especially in pub lg unfortunately his face didn't fit with the Muppets in suits

Breaking news from 2020... the new manager/coach Adam Hammill takes Emley Moor Fc into League Two for the first time in their history lol.
    If Adam & his family want to goto Oz then fair enough, but what angers me here is I dont think he does just yet and Im guessing he would have loved an extension on his contract, even if it was for just 1 more season.

What he was offered wasn't wat he expected , he turned the offer down , rightly so , He's gone now to better himself ? He owes the club nothing , and the club owe him nothing nar , end ov ,
    in other news Harrys hopin e dunt get brewers droop toneet , Hot stuff that Megsy

Well I'm selfish, and want him to stay in the circus, no all joking aside, i honestly thought a bit of common sense would be to keep him. That said there's nowt we can do about it now, so we need a new winger, whos available?

Like everyone else I have enjoyed Adam both times he has been at the club. However, this season it became obvious his two best assets, pace and dribbling skills have reduced noticeably. To use the jargon his legs have gone. Its an age thing and theres nothing can be done about it. Unfortunately, he can't tackle or head a ball so he is of limited use in other positions. Perhaps the club have made the right decision for the wrong reasons but in my opinion sadly it is the right decision.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast