+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Engerland Engerlaand Engerlaaaand!!!!

Engerland Engerlaand Engerlaaaand!!!!

Just saying

Exactly Gazza, I couldn't have put it better myself.
    Despite my own clubs problems at the moment, Im really looking forward to another World Cup summer, and the fact that WE/Engerland are in it, that makes it all the more exciting.

http://www.colours-of-football.com/n...england_1.html

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Exactly Gazza, I couldn't have put it better myself.
    Despite my own clubs problems at the moment, Im really looking forward to another World Cup summer, and the fact that WE/Engerland are in it, that makes it all the more exciting.

http://www.colours-of-football.com/n...england_1.html
    That dark blue kit looks snazzy Acido

The dark blue looks awful to be honest, I can't get used to seeing anything other than white or red as an England shirt. (and we even wore a yellow shirt in the failed WC qualifiers in 1973, away to Poland!!.)

Btw kid, Swindon are on that link I gave and every team are actually, so what is our favourite and least favourite club and national shirt from the 2000's onwards ?.

Couldn't find Swindoom Acido on oyur link but iur current one with the Puma logo and Imagine Cruising are two things that I just don't like for different reasons

Well heres the link Gaz, and like I say every team are on this site.
    And what were Sweden sorry, Swindon thinking here in 2014-15, with this ghastly pinky 3rd choice kit ?.

Name:  eng_swindon_3_1415.jpg
Views: 46
Size:  14.8 KB

http://www.colours-of-football.com/c...swindon_1.html

Not pInk but at least it's ADDIDAS

To be honest Gaz I like the simple shirts, whether it be a plain white England shirt or a plain red Barnsley shirt, they appeal to me more than these fancy poncey flash kits we see these days.
    Although as much as I want to see a red shirt for my club obviously, it annoys me to see England wearing red when they don't have to. And how many times do we see our nations or clubs wear their away kit for no apparent reason ?.

I think they have to wear the away kits due to sponsors n all that i think anyways that's my thoughts but Englands grey of th 90's was dire
    Last edited by gaz1959; 17-05-2018 at 10:39 PM.

I didn't like our grey away kit for Euro '96, I thought it was an appalling choice for a 2nd choice England kit. Put some colour and some thought into it at least eh, instead of a drab neutral John Major-esque grey!.

You mention sponsors Gaz, that really annoys me as well. We Barnsley & Swindon wear very similar red n white kits don't we, so why do we have to wear our away kit when the home team don't even play in red at all ?.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast