Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 99

Thread: Words of a 55yo funster.....

  1. #41
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,237
    oh no this thread has got me all excited. So can we have a Friday Trolley pic please

  2. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    You only watch europe's elite with your English team John,i witnessed 5-2 v Monaco AWAY(missing a 5-2 v the FUN cos i left on the Friday),2-0 away v PSV,5-0 at home v BMG,4-0 v Standard Liege need i go on mate?.
    From European nights to Snug Bar stickers on socks.

    You really are some club 😂😂😂

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by DUAS View Post
    From European nights to Snug Bar stickers on socks.

    You really are some club 😂😂😂
    TASC.the SIXTH biggest no less with their amazing array of showtune classics and non generic hits

    Annies song thats a cracker, id argue it intimidates the opposition mair than the Doe a Deer does
    ah that car park video, someone on here must hae it

  4. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by thegen65 View Post
    Seems basic counting is not a strong point of yours..... rambling pish ya say....oh dear.
    Fair point. I still think I'm 50 which makes it more senile DEEmentia than ****e maths. I can still remember though that you lot haven't won anything for oh how long is it now? Oh yeah - 45 years.

  5. #45
    Poor Gotii and friends. Silver kissing at Hampden is something they can only dream about. Funny how quiet they went last few weeks of the season before scraping to safety. Now they've gone all mouthy. Strange that.

  6. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by GFLower View Post
    Poor Gotii and friends. Silver kissing at Hampden is something they can only dream about. Funny how quiet they went last few weeks of the season before scraping to safety. Now they've gone all mouthy. Strange that.
    phuck eh got ah excited there, eh thought someone posted the car park vid
    anyway Dode read the threed,some don't dream, some do and lang afore you

  7. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by DUAS View Post
    From European nights to Snug Bar stickers on socks.

    You really are some club ������
    Snug Bar Stickers that are peeling aff

  8. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by Arabdad View Post
    Fair point. I still think I'm 50 which makes it more senile DEEmentia than ****e maths. I can still remember though that you lot haven't won anything for oh how long is it now? Oh yeah - 45 years.
    I think you will find its arithmetic, not maths

  9. #49
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,237
    Quote Originally Posted by thegen65 View Post
    I think you will find its arithmetic, not maths
    exactly its so infuriating the nonsense posted on here

  10. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by shedboy71 View Post
    exactly its so infuriating the nonsense posted on here
    70 phucking years to win something

    That is a minter

  11. #51
    Going back to the original post, as I see some funsters trying to deeflect a bit

    The first reply to it was...


    Foosty, your comprehensive report of what it's been like following the Dee completely mirrors my experiences (I'm 56) - including not getting to the '73 League Cup Final.

    It was brilliant reading, thank you.

    DTID

    Chico


    😂

  12. #52
    anybody know what this is ah aboot
    https://www.facebook.com/kris.inglis...629701748/?t=2

  13. #53
    They celebrating a draw in a Derby?

  14. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    They celebrating a draw in a Derby?
    could be
    might be a BONUS POINT CUP win
    did ye see yersel,maybe stokeDAB
    oh no sorry it doesnae look like DENS or the dump

  15. #55
    Remind me when Utd fans partied into the night after drawing derby?

    Was the trophy virgins of the city that were dancing on cars into the early hours


    Pleasing

  16. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Remind me when Utd fans partied into the night after drawing derby?

    Was the trophy virgins of the city that were dancing on cars into the early hours


    Pleasing

    Stick the footage of this up , I've not seen it

  17. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Remind me when Utd fans partied into the night after drawing derby?

    Was the trophy virgins of the city that were dancing on cars into the early hours


    Pleasing
    oh dear Angus is rattled
    so DABS wernae celebrating a BP
    phucking hell even tormented Terry is still clinging to that "win"
    efter that "win" who did u get next roond

  18. #58
    [QUOTE=_JohnGotti_;38894241]
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie arab View Post

    mon now Charles socks sponsored by the snug bar is a redder and FAF
    do I need to remind ya how many DABS hae usernames/tats/car regis which don't have any link to yer team but to the big team

    most DABS would rather phuck the DEE than support their team.
    I suppose its to be expected, must be hard for some of ya's following yer team in the Living Room stand for years and still no seeing yer team be the undisputed no1 team oh the city
    John eh couldna give a toss what the socks are like and the snugs a no bad pub so all good there😊

    Utd have been the undisputed no 1 team in the city in my lifetime so that'll do me.
    Seen all 5 btw.

  19. #59
    Must be hard for Gotii and friends to come to terms that many if not most Arabs on here have watched our club win 5 major honours while the biggest majority of the so called sleeping giant supporters (most of whom are now sleeping six feet under) have never witnessed winning anything better than the Forfarshire Cup. Thems the facts.

  20. #60
    [QUOTE=Charlie arab;38894568]
    Quote Originally Posted by _JohnGotti_ View Post
    John eh couldna give a toss what the socks are like and the snugs a no bad pub so all good there😊

    Utd have been the undisputed no 1 team in the city in my lifetime so that'll do me.
    Seen all 5 btw.
    Well phucking said

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •