+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Words of a 55yo funster.....

[QUOTE=JamesMcClean;38893954]But they're not obsessed or tormented. No definitely not, not at tall, niet, nein, non, move along now there's nothing to

They are obsessed with every detail of our club, there is even a thread next door about our socks believe it or not😂😂

Bitter, deelusional, deemented rambling pish . in 73/74 said poster would have been 13. Too young to go to your clubs appearance in a major final? My arse. Some of that garbage is borderline Sevconian.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    In season 75/76 we relegated DFC out of the newly formed SPL with our heroic 0-0 draw at Ibrox against the champion's Glasgow Rangers (RIP),i use the word heroic because although the Huns were already crowned they did everything they could that night to preserve their wee Derry cousin's top flight status.
    I was there that night and it was a bear pit,probably the most hostile and intimidating game i have ever attended bar Roma away,three years later we were winning trophies and not only beating but hammering europe's elite.What have the FUN done since Thompson relegated us?,just managed to avoid joining us in oblivion and flopped in every cup competition entered,FACT.
    A FACT you omitted was Rangers had 4 players on international duty and the Sfa offered them to put the game off till they were back , Rangers rejected the offer as the outcome meant nothing to them as they already had the league done and dusted by then , so get your facts right Rangers couldn’t give a F££k about the game ,

Quote Originally Posted by notso View Post
    A FACT you omitted was Rangers had 4 players on international duty and the Sfa offered them to put the game off till they were back , Rangers rejected the offer as the outcome meant nothing to them as they already had the league done and dusted by then , so get your facts right Rangers couldn’t give a F££k about the game ,
    Dundee did though eh?

I agree Stoke.

Describing the Dees most corrupt era - an era that almost killed their club - as an 'unbelievable high'.

Wow!

Provides an interesting insight into the 'thinking' of our dark blue neighbours. Very similar mindset to that of their big brothers in Govan.

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Was at 2 midweek games last season
    (we were shy te in both) but as I have a Saturday job it's a bit tricky. I know you love the match avoider tag. I do go to matches here though😊
    Hopefully that's ok.

Heard you were Tesco's Stoke top Trolly Boy right enough

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdad View Post
    Bitter, deelusional, deemented rambling pish . in 73/74 said poster would have been 13. Too young to go to your clubs appearance in a major final? My arse. Some of that garbage is borderline Sevconian.
    Seems basic counting is not a strong point of yours..... rambling pish ya say....oh dear.

Was at 2 midweek games last season
    (we were shy te in both) but as I have a Saturday job it's a bit tricky. I know you love the match avoider tag. I do go to matches here though😊
    Hopefully that's ok.
    I commend you on yer 2 games in 1 season, quite an achievement

Poor Dee fans: they would have to be 65 or older "tae mind o' Gilly".

I didn't say you were boasting. I said come back when you've got something to boast about. Because you have FA absolutely FA except trying to wind us up. Which you're not even good at 😅
    did you miss the part that said i have seen meh team win a trophy long before you watched yer team on the telly

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)