+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Words of a 55yo funster.....

[QUOTE=Charlie arab;38894568]
    Quote Originally Posted by _JohnGotti_ View Post
    John eh couldna give a toss what the socks are like and the snugs a no bad pub so all good there😊

Utd have been the undisputed no 1 team in the city in my lifetime so that'll do me.
    Seen all 5 btw.
    it was no bad the night eh was there, nice DAB host bought wi a drink

Quote Originally Posted by GFLower View Post
    Must be hard for Gotii and friends to come to terms that many if not most Arabs on here have watched our club win 5 major honours while the biggest majority of the so called sleeping giant supporters (most of whom are now sleeping six feet under) have never witnessed winning anything better than the Forfarshire Cup. Thems the facts.
    you are of course correct that more DABS have witnessed more recently
    however it is also correct that no DABS alive or deid have seen the DABS be the team oh the city
    indisputable fact
    now the Dabsters on FB couldnae disagree with that the day and were last seen retreating back into their collective boxes.
    they also had no reply to the other question I asked so ehm gonna ask it here on a new threed to see whit the DAB Madders say
    prolly no get straight answers here though

[QUOTE=jerrennixon;38894650]
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie arab View Post
    Well phucking said
    £20 million and ya gie is
    'well phucking said'

Gotii you'll probably no get straight answers here because most of us canna be arsed trying to make sense o the gobbledygook you post.

Quote Originally Posted by GFLower View Post
    Gotii you'll probably no get straight answers here because most of us canna be arsed trying to make sense o the gobbledygook you post.
    prolly no Dode as you'll prolly be bit embarrassed and feeling sheepish
    I don't do gobbledygook, I only post FACTs,well unless I use meh Algarve login

See when United clinched the league at Dens eh could probably name 2/3 players in the fun team.
    Dundee fans can name the team, subbies, physio, kit man etc oh the United team that got relegated. They live and breathe United

PS Anybody know if Forfar Roof Truss is still going?

John, you've gone from talking total nonsense to...rambling insanity.

My advice? Quit now, before you explode.

Quote Originally Posted by skarne1 View Post
    See when United clinched the league at Dens eh could probably name 2/3 players in the fun team.
    Dundee fans can name the team, subbies, physio, kit man etc oh the United team that got relegated. They live and breathe United
    you're just been stupid now
    heres a Q's for ya

How many DABS hae FTD as a username, a tat, car registration or oot in the toon and say phuck the DEE ?

obsessed and ye dafties phuckin ken it

Quote Originally Posted by cybershed View Post
    John, you've gone from talking total nonsense to...rambling insanity.

My advice? Quit now, before you explode.
    are you saying im not telling the truth in meh posts ?

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)