+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Pop up adverts and a moving screen

Pop up adverts and a moving screen

Every time I open up the forum screen on my IPad I get a pop up advert appearing which in itself is pretty annoying.

Secondly when I go to click on a specific thread the screen often jumps which results in the selection of a completely different thread.

Finally it often takes several attempts to get a threat to open once it has been selected.

Anyone else experiencing this on here?

Yep - same here.

Yeah, and I have to accept the Privacy every effn time I look at a thread!

No privacy issues but yes, same thing. It wont settle and bounces around, all over the place. Must be all the window lickers looking in

install ******* for chrome, joab done, zero adverts

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    install ******* for chrome, joab done, zero adverts
    Think it's a bit more than that. Last few days the site has been jumping all over the place. You have to wait about 60 seconds before hitting a post because if you hit too quickly you get a different result. If you get what I mean

doesnt happen with me using chrome mate...

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    doesnt happen with me using chrome mate...
    I'll second that...

I use Chrome as well.
    It's a bit better tonight.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)