+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Words of a 55yo funster.....

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    You only watch europe's elite with your English team John,i witnessed 5-2 v Monaco AWAY(missing a 5-2 v the FUN cos i left on the Friday),2-0 away v PSV,5-0 at home v BMG,4-0 v Standard Liege need i go on mate?.
    i witnessed 5-2 v Monaco AWAY(missing a 5-2 v the FUN cos i left on the Friday -**** fan

Gotti come back when you win a trophy in your own lifetime eh
    Until then you're nothing.
    45 years YWFA
    2 (two) admins
    9th last season ffs

Could understand If you had something to boast about but you have zip

Quote Originally Posted by _JohnGotti_ View Post
    i witnessed 5-2 v Monaco AWAY(missing a 5-2 v the FUN cos i left on the Friday -**** fan
    I drove to Monte Carlo mate,passed my test in my own car in West Germany,drove hame to Dundee the next day and picked up my mates and headed to the French riviera two days later.I still remember how much it cost to get there,£60 each!.

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Gotti come back when you win a trophy in your own lifetime eh
    Until then you're nothing.
    45 years YWFA
    2 (two) admins
    9th last season ffs

Could understand If you had something to boast about but you have zip
    wasn't aware I was boasting
    I don't need to come back as ive already seen meh team win and did so before you watched yer team do the same on yer coin operated tv

when you coming back to see yer team ?

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    I drove to Monte Carlo mate,passed my test in my own car in West Germany,drove hame to Dundee the next day and picked up my mates and headed to the French riviera two days later.I still remember how much it cost to get there,£60 each!.
    not convinced you done enough to give you a pass for missing the gemme

I don't need to come back as ive already seen meh team win and did so before you watched yer team do the same on yer coin operated tv

Was at 2 midweek games last season
    (we were shy te in both) but as I have a Saturday job it's a bit tricky. I know you love the match avoider tag. I do go to matches here though😊
    Hopefully that's ok.

not convinced you done enough to give you a pass for missing the gemme
    I have missed a good few derby's mate,in the 80s it did get boring.It was like going to the ABC to watch the same film over and over again.

Im still trying to take this in
    "the unbelievable highs of the Bonetti era"

£23.5 Million, admin, didn't even make the top 6 IIRC. But Caniggia played at Dens so it was magic right enough.
    (Unless you were a supplier to Dundee FC)

I didn't say you were boasting. I said come back when you've got something to boast about. Because you have FA absolutely FA except trying to wind us up. Which you're not even good at 😅

So basically the best times for Dundee fans is United doing badly and the worst times are United doing well? Would they no get more pleasure just going to Tannadice then when we're Tom Kite? It's as if Dundee come second in their thinking. Gotta feel sorry for that guy though, he would've been 10 or 11 but his mum wouldn't let him go to a final because bad weather!!! Lol, I was in Dens aged 8 to see United win the league. I hope he was there too.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)