+ Visit Sheffield Wednesday FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello my name is Farhad

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Are you both (Braggy & Bluey) looking forward to meeting the Millers again next season ?.
    Admitteldy they deserved that play off win yesterday didn't they.

Didn't watch it mate.

And yeah it's always a feisty affair when we play them so yep, looking forward to it.

Just wish you'd have stayed up Acido..Would have been some right battles then with us, Rotherham, United , Leeds and Barnsley...
    You're gonna have to bounce straight back up mate.

Quote Originally Posted by FarhadRUFC View Post
    A fellow called Acido sent me here as an official emissary from league 1 to let you all know that we shall be seeing you soon in the championship for our customary 6 points and 4 hours of Radio Sheffield vimtotainment.

Looking forward to it lads.

UTM
    Guys this guy is not a rotherham fan he goes on every active forum and causes trouble he’s been banned by mods for number of things.

Quote Originally Posted by braggyowl View Post
    Just wish you'd have stayed up Acido..Would have been some right battles then with us, Rotherham, United , Leeds and Barnsley... You're gonna have to bounce straight back up mate.
    We had a nightmare of a season to be honest Braggy, and I could go into detail about it but I don't want to bore everybody on here lol. But yes our hope is to try and come back up as soon as possible. As bad as we were though, we only went down because of Bolton's last minute winning goal in their match against Florist. Had we stayed up we wouldn't have deserved it though and it would have merely papered over the cracks.

Btw I don't think Hecky will last much longer at Leeds, and then it remains to be seen whether he will get another job in the Champship or in Lg One.

you'll be back mate..My money's on you for this season anyway.

And yeah, you were right about Hecky..

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    Guys this guy is not a rotherham fan he goes on every active forum and causes trouble he’s been banned by mods for number of things.

Gathered that pal...He's a little bit daft int he...

Kinell Braggy...din't expect to find anyone from way back still on here....nice work.

Hey up aussie..Good to see you posting again mate.
    I only post now and again these days.Had some really awful times these last few months re family etc..It's been bleedin horrible mate.
    I lost my brother in May god bless him and my owd mam is suffering with dementia...I'll not go into detail cos it'll take ages but let's just say it's been a really sh!te time mate.
    It could be worse though I suppose...I could support United!
    Take care auss and hope it gets back to how it used to be on here with a few of the old posters, and new un's, tapping at their key boards.

Quote Originally Posted by braggyowl View Post
    Hey up aussie..Good to see you posting again mate.
    I only post now and again these days.Had some really awful times these last few months re family etc..It's been bleedin horrible mate.
    I lost my brother in May god bless him and my owd mam is suffering with dementia...I'll not go into detail cos it'll take ages but let's just say it's been a really sh!te time mate.
    It could be worse though I suppose...I could support United!
    Take care auss and hope it gets back to how it used to be on here with a few of the old posters, and new un's, tapping at their key boards.
    Sorry to hear about your loss & mum....my dad has dementia, luckily he seems happy in himself, I know it can be the opposite in some cases....anyway mate football can be an outlet at such times....keep battling pal.

cheers aussie..And bless yer dad mate.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)