+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: yess ! hes staying

oh and he is getting money, how much he wont say cause if he does the price of his targets all of a sudden go up. but hes happy enough with whats just happened so hes signing a new contract now let it ly

Quote Originally Posted by JJBlade View Post
    Pretty easy to make that assumption, after all it is a Sheffield United boardroom we're talking about.
    There is a good reason why the giants of the game such as Ipswich, Norwich, Southampton, Portsmouth, Forest, Derby, Leicester, Middlesboro, Birmingham, Bolton, Brighton, Stoke, Watford, Crystal Palace and dozens of other mid sized clubs have had a much better last 50-60 years than us.
    I've wondered for many years what the recurring theme could be

Watford and Bolton ? Minnows, which makes your point even more valid

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    just been on sky chris wilder to sign new contract !!!
    Shame!

That means Brian the Blade has been overlooked again!

What are the board thinking off?

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieWaldock View Post
    Shame!

That means Brian the Blade has been overlooked again!

What are the board thinking off?
    and ronnie to top it all of they are funding his wishes ,what about that then lol

Quote Originally Posted by Twirlo70 View Post
    and ronnie to top it all of they are funding his wishes ,what about that then lol
    Brilliant!

And congratulations Twirls on your accurate “itk” info. Keep up the good work!

Shooootttt! And I was hoping to get Big Sam or Carlos. Never mind.

hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah phuckin the funniest comical post ive ever heard SIGNING A NEW CONTRACT .................................... BUT IT DOES NOT MEAN HES STAYING .lmfao classic

It wouldn't be the first time a contract was signed only for a player/manager to go somewhere else.
    Maybe Wilder signing a new contract is based on certain promises. I don't think he'd have signed anything without receiving certain reassurances after the way he's been talking for the last few months

If certain promises have been made, which I'm sure they have otherwise I don't think he'd have signed, and those promises are then broken he will go.
    Whether he's signed a new contract or not will be irrelevant at that stage.

Sunderland will have a manager before Chris knows the promises have been rescinded. If they are.

like i said pal,when ya hear from the man who knows him the best HIMSELF. then ya know hes going nowhere, and hes getting decent money to spend on his targets.
    Nice one twirlo

Did you get a clue as to what sort of funds he is to be given?

Think Liverpool.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast