+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: yess ! hes staying

I don't know what budget CW will get but I want them to bring some money in on player departures as I dont think we have since CW took over .Any money could soften any big money we might pay out UTB

Quote Originally Posted by woodysrightfoot View Post
    I don't know what budget CW will get but I want them to bring some money in on player departures as I dont think we have since CW took over .Any money could soften any big money we might pay out UTB
    Samir bein linked wi a move to Oxford to rejoin the squinty eyed scouser,i hope we chuff the scouse git abart like he did when we were after Ricky Holmes.Shud get a bit o wonga for Samir,200k perhaps? UTCB

Delighted to hear Chris, Alan and backroom staff have signed. Hopefully that is the end of a worrying period for the Club and we can now concentrate on happier things such as transfer rumours. In fact I said as much to Jamal Blackman when he drove up to the next petrol pump at Sainsbury’s Archer Road filling station today.

yeah rumours that jamal would cost 2.5 mill and is on 20k a week wonder if we could get em down to 2mill and persuade him to take 15k a week for 1st team football having said that were gonna have to up our pay scale at some point if were to attract better quality players

Quote Originally Posted by woodysrightfoot View Post
    Aaron Ramsdale to Bournemouth?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678