+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: yess ! hes staying

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    This is no good,no good at all. Are you saying twirls that if it all goes pear shaped next season the only person we can blame is the messiah ? And that the board has stumped up the cash for what he's asked for again ! We need a scapegoat to blame like last season,hold on we can just say the board didn't give him enough to get his targets in like last season,it's ok panic over

Anybody else spot a recurring theme here
    youve hit nail ont head pal. i hoped that would be left buried at the bottom of the garden ,gulp

they will get credit on here rod as long as the budget chris has been given is enough to strenghen us sufficiently it looks that way but we still dont know if part of it will be the sale of brooks

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    just been on sky chris wilder to sign new contract !!!
    That's only the Peroni delivery contract though.....

they will get credit on here rod as long as the budget chris has been given is enough to strenghen us sufficiently it looks that way but we still dont know if part of it will be the sale of brooks
    Disagree mate,i dunt they'll get credit and even if they do they'll be a big BUT after it.If we set off poorly next season some on forums and in pubs will be sayin they shudda let Chris leave for Sunnerlan.I recall when Liverpool were bein linked wi Tongey and some fans were sayin the usual oh he'll be gone for next to nowt,when nowt happened and Tongey lost a bit of form the same folk were sayin we shudda let the Scousers have him.It's always happened even before forums, wise after the event some folk are and i aint havin a dig at anyone in particular just sayin some prefer moanin to praisin it's the way some are.UTCB

well rod its really down to your mate and princy innit ? if its a good budget for chris they must get a fair bit of credit if they havent given him enough they will get stick on here i suppose everybody has different amounts in their minds though for me with his sensible approach to transfers if its round the 6 to 7 million mark its acceptable we aint rich tha knows 😆😆😆

well rod its really down to your mate and princy innit ? if its a good budget for chris they must get a fair bit of credit if they havent given him enough they will get stick on here i suppose everybody has different amounts in their minds though for me with his sensible approach to transfers if its round the 6 to 7 million mark its acceptable we aint rich tha knows 😆😆😆
    Mr wilder as signed his contract exstention on the strength of him getting what hes asked for .

Quote Originally Posted by Twirlo70 View Post
    Mr wilder as signed his contract exstention on the strength of him getting what hes asked for .
    So lets hope he asked for £20m then

My mate? If only he was mi owd pal,i cudda told him to look on here to see how it's done this ownership lark,it's wazz easy aint it? UTCB

thought king kev was your idol rod are you telling me he doesnt invite you for a cheeky gin and tonic at half time ? lol ok rod what is your estimation of tuftys budget ?

thought king kev was your idol rod are you telling me he doesnt invite you for a cheeky gin and tonic at half time ? lol ok rod what is your estimation of tuftys budget ?
    My Idol? I just dunt blame him for everythin that goes wrong mate,I also respect how much dosh he's put into our club but that's different to him bein mi idol.. Budget? I honestly aint gor a clue mi owd pal but if Chris's happy that'll do for me,but i wunt be expectin a bid for Alexis Sanchez tho. UTCB

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast