+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: yess ! hes staying

yess ! hes staying

just been on sky chris wilder to sign new contract !!!

Let’s hope so Mr Oldboy,and along with the new contract he has got some assurances about his budget

just hope he has a decent budget but got a feeling part of it will be from the sale of david brooks in any case i think chris would want at least 5 million to play with

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    just been on sky chris wilder to sign new contract !!!
    Of course he's stayin Twirls told ua all ages ago the MESSIAH wern't goin anywhere dint tha believe him?.UTCB

Signing a new contract shows his commitment but it does not mean he's staying.
    Whether he stays or not will depend on whether for the first time in 130 years the boardroom sort themselves out and get into the 21st Century. (I'd like them to get to the 20th)

When Wilder arrived it was all smiles, jokes and happiness.
    Now he's got a bit of a scowl, a look of frustration, outbursts (like at Hull), sarky comments, hidden messages, borderline ultimatums.
    Mark my words, he's well and truly pi55ed off that the board just see him as a fan made good who will accept whatever shyte they give him to work with.

Before Wilder arrived I said he'd get us promoted from League One but then he'd run into problems when it became obvious that further financial backing was needed. And, right on cue, just as things were going so perfectly...........BOARDROOM SQUABBLES START UP. It really is pathetic and so predictable

Quote Originally Posted by JJBlade View Post
    Whether he stays or not will depend on whether for the first time in 130 years the boardroom sort themselves out and get into the 21st Century. (I'd like them to get to the 20th)

Now he's got a bit of a scowl, a look of frustration, outbursts (like at Hull), sarky comments, hidden messages, borderline ultimatums.
    Mark my words, he's well and truly pi55ed off that the board just see him as a fan made good who will accept whatever shyte they give him to work with.

Before Wilder arrived I said he'd get us promoted from League One but then he'd run into problems when it became obvious that further financial backing was needed. And, right on cue, just as things were going so perfectly...........BOARDROOM SQUABBLES START UP. It really is pathetic and so predictable
    Mystic meg,i mean JJ.BLADES board not backin a manager well enuff,who'da thunk it? UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Mystic meg,i mean JJ.BLADES board not backin a manager well enuff,who'da thunk it? UTCB
    Rod, perhaps JJ (and others) should put their collective hands into their collective pockets (tin hat at the ready ).
    I pay for my season ticket, cup tickets, snacks, programmes but not a penny more.

Pretty easy to make that assumption, after all it is a Sheffield United boardroom we're talking about.
    There is a good reason why the giants of the game such as Ipswich, Norwich, Southampton, Portsmouth, Forest, Derby, Leicester, Middlesboro, Birmingham, Bolton, Brighton, Stoke, Watford, Crystal Palace and dozens of other mid sized clubs have had a much better last 50-60 years than us.
    I've wondered for many years what the recurring theme could be
    Last edited by JJBlade; 18-05-2018 at 11:00 AM.

Of course he's stayin Twirls told ua all ages ago the MESSIAH wern't goin anywhere dint tha believe him?.UTCB
    like i said pal,when ya hear from the man who knows him the best HIMSELF. then ya know hes going nowhere, and hes getting decent money to spend on his targets.

Quote Originally Posted by JJBlade View Post

hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah phuckin the funniest comical post ive ever heard SIGNING A NEW CONTRACT .................................... BUT IT DOES NOT MEAN HES STAYING .lmfao classic

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast