+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: How are you getting to Wembley?

Quote Originally Posted by Hazza Has A Gazza View Post
    Coach. There's eight of us, so it just takes the stress out of it. Cheaper than train, only downside is no booze on the bus.
    The horrific trip awaits you lol

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    I will prob be watching it on TV if Rotherham/wembley don't find my details...
    Cayton you will have the choice of 8-9,000 tickets to choose from cant see us selling 25k

Aye. Though in the last few minutes I'm all sorted. When tickets were originally purchased they were booked via the company. Even though I tried this it was actually the office girl's name that was logged on the rufc site.. 😂

Ow. Hehe. By car 😁

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Aye. Though in the last few minutes I'm all sorted. When tickets were originally purchased they were booked via the company. Even though I tried this it was actually the office girl's name that was logged on the rufc site.. 😂
    Lol what are you like

Was looking at charter planes from Seattle but put off by the name of the company, LMillsTravel

Coach again

After breakfast at Bluecoats Train via Donny. First class £70 each with railcards. Meeting up with a miller from Bristol, probably at Baker St.
    Anybody been to the Metropolitan Wetherspoons at Baker St. on previous visits? Any good?

Driving, it's what happens when you're a private hire driver and you've got an 9 seater.

Thinking of hiring a small car from enterprise..£65 and if 2 want to sit in back we can split the cost.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast