+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: How are you getting to Wembley?

Hopefully, British Airways Boeing 777-200LR/F
    Last edited by sota; 20-05-2018 at 12:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Svenskamiller View Post
    Car from Forshaga to Karlstad,
    Bus from Karlstad to Stockholm,
    BA Plane from Stockholm to Heathrow
    Tube from Heathrow to Wembley

Simple

UTM
    Respect...

Quote Originally Posted by sota View Post
    Hopefully, British Airways Boeing 777-200LR/F
    Also respect...

Massive decision tomorrow CT... commit to join my mates who are holding seat 8/8 in a corporate box for me at Wembley, or commit to spend the same day with my sister in NJ for her 80th birthday, or commit to take my wife to Miami and spend her big birthday with our daughter who lives there. What would you do? lol
    Last edited by sota; 20-05-2018 at 06:51 AM.

Massive decision tomorrow CT... commit to join my mates who are holding seat 8/8 in a corporate box for me at Wembley, or commit to spend the same day with my sister in NJ for her 80th birthday, or commit to take my wife to Miami and spend her big birthday with our daughter who lives there. What would you do? lol
    Get on that ✈️ Sota

WOW..

I would take the wife to Miami to celebrate her big birthday with your daughter.
    Shame about missing your sister's birthday, 80 is a great age to get to, you can always make it up to your sister at a later date.
    Family comes first for me......or I hope it does lol.
    Wembley.....you can always get a DVD at a later date and watch it at leisure.
    I've been to Wembley around 20 times, 4th time to see the Millers, at present history dictates since 1996 we get there every 5/6 years.
    If you do come over get in touch and I will buy you a few decent beers.
    I've sent you mail.

Oh I Donno I think I’d go to match then meet family in Miami

Miami or Wembley stadium. This must be a wind up..

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    Cayton you will have the choice of 8-9,000 tickets to choose from cant see us selling 25k
    I think you will be right gm_gm. Didn't think the stadium looked quite as full as the Preston semi 4 years ago. Will be extremely surprised and pleased to get 20k. Hope there's more but most Millers think we will come straight back down if we go up so some wont bother. I on the other hand don't.

Quote Originally Posted by sCORaFU View Post
    I think you will be right gm_gm. Didn't think the stadium looked quite as full as the Preston semi 4 years ago. Will be extremely surprised and pleased to get 20k. Hope there's more but most Millers think we will come straight back down if we go up so some wont bother. I on the other hand don't.
    I agree with the numbers, I guess it'll be closer to 15K than 25K. Can't agree with the logic though, don't know why anyone wouldn't go for that reason. My excuse is I'm not going as I need to save up for us being in the Championship playoff final next year

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast