+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: "I thought the atmosphere at last night's game seemed strangely flat.."

"I thought the atmosphere at last night's game seemed strangely flat.."

I thought the atmosphere at last night's game seemed strangely flat, especially in comparison to that of both legs of our tie.

I get the impression that this means more to us than it does to them, and I hope that's going to work in our favour

Read more: http://blueandamber.proboards.com/th...#ixzz5FnewfQZ2

This astonishing quote was made by Liam on the blue-and-amber fans forum. Most of their fans would have preferred to be playing Scunny.

We love to crowd a Ref
    Vaulks is the refs assistant

comedy gold right there

Going on last games tactics I’d say Shrews will beat us easy, we need to get it right on the day and that’s down to Warney and co

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    We love to crowd a Ref
    Vaulks is the refs assistant

comedy gold right there

Going on last games tactics I’d say Shrews will beat us easy, we need to get it right on the day and that’s down to Warney and co

Unfortunately, this is what can happen when they 'roll out' internet services to remote villages like Shrewsbury.

Alas, it is not limited to them, as we see on here on a daily basis with 'look at me (and my many persona's)' attention seeking postings from certain poster(s).

Quote Originally Posted by Gainsbro_Miller View Post
    Unfortunately, this is what can happen when they 'roll out' internet services to remote villages like Shrewsbury.

Alas, it is not limited to them, as we see on here on a daily basis with 'look at me (and my many persona's)' attention seeking postings from certain poster(s).
    What is this here Internet you speak of?