+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Michael Doyle

Michael Doyle

Is this bloke just a prize prick or what ?
    Rattling on about how Notts left the pitch on Saturday reckoning they had the game wrapped up and now tweeting this:

It’s less than 9 hours to go so I imagine Nottingham County have started time wasting already. #pusb

Is this another fake account like AH’s?

Edit My bad. Just saw comments below. 🙄
    Last edited by snipe_pie; 18-05-2018 at 11:51 AM.

The Twitter account is parody. The comment in the media was laughable

Oh dear.. Not the brightest are we? If you took 10 seconds to look at the tweets and even the name of the account you would see that its a parody account.

Quote Originally Posted by snipe_pie View Post
    Is this bloke just a prize prick or what ?
    Rattling on about how Notts left the pitch on Saturday reckoning they had the game wrapped up and now tweeting this:

It’s less than 9 hours to go so I imagine Nottingham County have started time wasting already. #pusb

Is this another fake account like AH’s?

Edit My bad. Just saw comments below. 🙄
    AH would be mortified that you thought his account was fake! Anyway it seems hard to get away from the fact that we must spend a lot of time training to time waste. It wouldn't surprise me to learn that NAPA* were used to help our players.

Just hope one day we learn that if we were going to win 1-0 time wasting we might win 4-1 going hell for leather -tonight would be a good time to start.

BTW, Doyle is a prick, one of those guys you hate if hes against you and love if hes for you. I expect his comments in the media were said to wind your guys up. Seems to be working

Quote Originally Posted by Sky1994 View Post
    Oh dear.. Not the brightest are we? If you took 10 seconds to look at the tweets and even the name of the account you would see that its a parody account.
    No, obviously not 😆