Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Over 3'500 sold up to 6 pm last night

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Why on earth would they suspend sales on season tickets. Madness
    Yes I don't get that since the club aren't even selling the tickets for the play-off final.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Yes I don't get that since the club aren't even selling the tickets for the play-off final.

they haven't suspended them because of wembely. I've no idea why someone at the club shop said that. They have a cut off date at last years prices for renewal, they do it every year. The point was the misinformation.

Why on earth would they suspend sales on season tickets. Madness
    It's just so the club and shop don't get overwhelmed with everything. It's busy in the shop as it is trying to organise sending out and ordering merchandise, dealing with peoples queries and actually running the shop etc. It makes sense actually, better just to pause sales rather than end up cocking up someones order. I doubt they'll put the price up if we get promoted

As the poster said above, they didn't originally stop for the play-offs, but they are holding off re-releasing them until we know where we are
    Last edited by Donmiller; 23-05-2018 at 03:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Donmiller View Post
    It's just so the club and shop don't get overwhelmed with everything. It's busy in the shop as it is trying to organise sending out and ordering merchandise, dealing with peoples queries and actually running the shop etc. It makes sense actually, better just to pause sales rather than end up cocking up someones order. I doubt they'll put the price up if we get promoted

As the poster said above, they didn't originally stop for the play-offs, but they are holding off re-releasing them until we know where we are
    How many tickets are we on now ?

Think we'll be lucky to do 15K

Quote Originally Posted by BramleyMiller58 View Post
    Think we'll be lucky to do 15K
    Apparently Shrewsbury now have the option to print tickets at home, and also had tickets available to buy directly from their stadium. Why have both these options been denied us, I do think more could have been done to ease the process of buying thus encouraging more people to attend.

Quote Originally Posted by millermanic View Post
    Apparently Shrewsbury now have the option to print tickets at home, and also had tickets available to buy directly from their stadium. Why have both these options been denied us, I do think more could have been done to ease the process of buying thus encouraging more people to attend.
    I think that more people would have bought tickets if they had the option of going to the club shop to buy them (That was part of the fun in a way for big cup games). The other factor is that for middle-aged and older fans this could be their fourth Millers trip to Wembley, so it's not like the Millers v Shrews Autoglass final, when no Millers fans (or Shrews fans?) would have seen their team make a Wembley appearance before

reds go marching on and on. Wembley Wembley

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    I think that more people would have bought tickets if they had the option of going to the club shop to buy them (That was part of the fun in a way for big cup games). The other factor is that for middle-aged and older fans this could be their fourth Millers trip to Wembley, so it's not like the Millers v Shrews Autoglass final, when no Millers fans (or Shrews fans?) would have seen their team make a Wembley appearance before
    4th trip for me . As stated in other threads novelty is wearing off and the price factor is coming in . Manchester, Villa park , Liverpool is starting to be more appealing just think 10k millers in the kop at Anfield

14k now

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    Not as pointless as zero which is the amount we have available.

Someone on FB was saying that they went to renew their season ticket but was told in the club shop that season ticket sales were suspended because of Wembley. This isn't the case. The deadline was set well before Wembley guaranteed so whoever it was that told him was either bull****ting or didn't know.

Rotherham United are pleased to confirm that season tickets for the 2018/19 campaign will go back on sale at 9am on Wednesday 30th May.

As a result of the Red & White Shop being excessively busy due to the two Play-Off Semi-Finals the Play-Off Finals and the UEFA European under 17 Championships, we felt some fans may need a little more time to renew their season tickets. We have therefore decided to give supporters a further week to guarantee their seat at the cheapest possible price.

Rotherham United are pleased to confirm that season tickets for the 2018/19 campaign will go back on sale at 9am on Wednesday 30th May.

As a result of the Red & White Shop being excessively busy due to the two Play-Off Semi-Finals the Play-Off Finals and the UEFA European under 17 Championships, we felt some fans may need a little more time to renew their season tickets. We have therefore decided to give supporters a further week to guarantee their seat at the cheapest possible price.
    At a proper price and on sale at nys, we'd have had 2 or three thousand more..we still need to learn..its still a non league set up..

These are Coventry prices who have sold over 35,000 and can now use e-tickets

Category 1: Adult 60, Young Adults 45, Concession (Junior/Senior) 30

Category 2: Adult 48, Young Adults 36, Concession (Junior/Senior) 24

Category 3: Adult 44, Young Adults 33, Concession (Junior/Senior) 22

Category 4: Adult 38, Young Adults 28.50, Concession (Junior/Senior) 19

Category 5: Adult 32, Young Adults 24, Concession (Junior/Senior) 16

Category 6: Adult 26, Young Adults 19.50, Concession (Junior/Senior) 13

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123