+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Over 3'500 sold up to 6 pm last night

Quote Originally Posted by Pattylallacks2 View Post
    Look fc, many season ticket holders are seniors and some of us need a day to take a pi$$ never mind take a decision.

Shrews tickets are through Ticketmaster and ours through SEE.

Shrews have taken 1000 tickets from Ticketmaster to sell directly from their club shop. It is a shame SEE haven't offered this type of deal to us.

Quote Originally Posted by Pattylallacks2 View Post
    Look fc, many season ticket holders are seniors and some of us need a day to take a pi$$ never mind take a decision.

Well I hope you didn’t take too long and wanted £30 tickets. Sold out

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    Shrews tickets are through Ticketmaster and ours through SEE.

Shrews have taken 1000 tickets from Ticketmaster to sell directly from their club shop. It is a shame SEE haven't offered this type of deal to us.
    This is an absolute no brainer. I love technology and the internet. I do everything I can online. Not everybody is the same.

Having to order online or by phone and wait for postal delivery will undoubtedly put some people off. I ordered mine first thing Thursday morning and I don't have them yet.

I bet the 1000 tickets at Shrewsbury's stadium get snapped up.

When we played Orient they had tickets on sale at the ground, as well as online, and had a massive take up.

I wouldn't be too sure that SEE haven't offered this type of deal to us. It's more likely the club's idea not to get involved. Shame on them.

Shrews fans are asking why this wasn't offered from the start. The club state that it is after feedback from the supporters. I reckon it's more likely that this was planned. Sell as many online as possible before selling at the club shop.

How long would 1000 tickets last if we sold them at the club shop? My guess is about half an hour, so it'd be pretty pointless for us to do that unless it's a significant number.

Shrewsbury's online sales must have just about dried up. If they get another 1000 supporters there because of this move it's far from pointless.

12,700 sold as of 9am

It's costing me and mrs Jocks over 200 quid between us, of course folk are going to take time to consider it. Ive been a fan for 50 years, and had to be talked into taking up the complete rip off, that is Wembley. With all the add ons, it will be the price of a small holiday, with no guarantee of entertainment or positive result.Madness.

Quote Originally Posted by jocksgloves View Post
    It's costing me and mrs Jocks over 200 quid between us, of course folk are going to take time to consider it. Ive been a fan for 50 years, and had to be talked into taking up the complete rip off, that is Wembley. With all the add ons, it will be the price of a small holiday, with no guarantee of entertainment or positive result.Madness.
    It's not compulsary to attend but if you come along it would be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazza Has A Gazza View Post
    How long would 1000 tickets last if we sold them at the club shop? My guess is about half an hour, so it'd be pretty pointless for us to do that unless it's a significant number.
    Not as pointless as zero which is the amount we have available.

Someone on FB was saying that they went to renew their season ticket but was told in the club shop that season ticket sales were suspended because of Wembley. This isn't the case. The deadline was set well before Wembley guaranteed so whoever it was that told him was either bull****ting or didn't know.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast