+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: £90m Loss

£90m Loss

They released how much we lost with our relegation to the championship, just as all the unsertantiy with rafa, I think this is to say we have no money to spend, and rafa will be off.

thats what happens when the owner does'nt invest,luckily sky gave us a nice parachute payment and fans poured there own money into the club to get us back up by filling the ground!
    the slug has lost the club tens of millions through his self inflicted relegations,time to f'uck off back daaaan saaaf...they love i'm down there,they made him a billionaire,they love a bit 70% off the c0ckneys

.. Newcastle United announce huge £90.9m loss for 2016/17 .. and the highest-ever EFL wage bill too ..

.. And you lot try to tell us Rafa managed on a shoe string ..

Quote Originally Posted by andyj73 View Post
    .. Newcastle United announce huge £90.9m loss for 2016/17 .. and the highest-ever EFL wage bill too ..

He did.Have a look at players out and players in.You 12 fingered mackem gimp.All the rest at the club is nothing to do with Rafa.

We sold our best players, he spend £50m of the £80m he made, £50m to replace the likes of sissoko, winaldrum, cisse, Janmat,Thauvan, Townsend, Cabella,dejong, plus players who have been in the first team for years such as collocini, S Taylor

Quote Originally Posted by Nufc204mag View Post
    We sold our best players, he spend £50m of the £80m he made, £50m to replace the likes of sissoko, winaldrum, cisse, Janmat,Thauvan, Townsend, Cabella,dejong, plus players who have been in the first team for years such as collocini, S Taylor
    .. You bought Sissoko for aobut 1.5 mill and sold him two years ago. Yesterday's news ..

.. You bought Sissoko for aobut 1.5 mill and sold him two years ago. Yesterday's news ..
    The Sissoko fee hasn't been paid in full yet.Spurs are paying in instalments.
    Yesterday's news and a fact.Now,do you want me to repeat that mackem just so we know it has sunk in?
    Will you answer me a question?You mackems,do you think about Newcastle the full 24 hours a day?It's just I have no intention or desire to go on a mackem message board and absolutely no interest in your club.

how much does Rodwell earn?

At least Rafa got us back up as champions not relegated to the third tier.

Our money from our 18 TV appearances and our tenth place is 123 million what will the Mackems get in the third division (old money) next season.Perhaps Andy should concentrate on that rather than trying to wind us up.

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie1974 View Post
    The Sissoko fee hasn't been paid in full yet.Spurs are paying in instalments.
    Yesterday's news and a fact.Now,do you want me to repeat that mackem just so we know it has sunk in?
    Will you answer me a question?You mackems,do you think about Newcastle the full 24 hours a day?It's just I have no intention or desire to go on a mackem message board and absolutely no interest in your club.
    .. You'd be in a minority on here mind .. And yes, I often think of the time I spent being brought up in Newcastle. Used to be a big fan of the Dimonds in my youth ..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)