+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: West Ham - Rafa

West Ham - Rafa

Breaking news on SSN that they are planning on making a move for him.

Although is only a Sky Sources, so could be *******s.

But i suspect their is some strength to the rumour because they've moved for him before.

Apparently Pellegrini's wage demands are to high.

You never know-it might prompt Ashley to work out a deal for Rafa to stay.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    You never know-it might prompt Ashley to work out a deal for Rafa to stay.
    It might or he might mean he decides it's the perfect way to get rid of a manager he doesn't like and make some money.

£6 million for Rafa, get nice new, compliant manager in again on minimal salary. . .

Paulo Fonseco turned Sullivam down. Must be a shiite deal on the table then. Rest easy....for now.

I actually think he will go, the backing from the sock seller will not be adequate, so he will thank the fans and walk off into the sunset.

I really hope I am wrong, but this is the exact scenario I pictured when I made the tough decision to cancel my season tickets.

Don't feck this up Ashley, we need to be kicking on this summer.

Sullivan or Ashley. What a choice to have to make.

The Devil or the deep blue sea.

Much as I dislike Sullivan though he's done more for West Ham than Ashley's done for us.

Quote Originally Posted by waalsendmick View Post
    I actually think he will go, the backing from the sock seller will not be adequate, so he will thank the fans and walk off into the sunset.

I really hope I am wrong, but this is the exact scenario I pictured when I made the tough decision to cancel my season tickets.

Don't feck this up Ashley, we need to be kicking on this summer.
    Trouble is Mick that every season we were in the Prem before we needed to kick on but never did. Apart from Phartdew's brief flirtation with fifth one year which he rapidly proved was a freak.

Story broke on Sky.Same channel that said the takeover had gone tits up.Who is feeding the channel this information.I bet it came from our end.To make Rafa look like the bad guy.
    The fat slug has no intention of backing Rafa.He will spin this so it looks like Rafa has walked.
    I think Rafa is on his way.Ashley has set us back years again.
    A sign of decent times ahead and yet again the Cockney southern spiv pulls the rug from under everyone.
    Good luck wherever you go Rafa lad.Unfortunately I don't think it's here.Would love to be wrong though.

Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie View Post
    Sullivan or Ashley. What a choice to have to make.

The Devil or the deep blue sea.

Much as I dislike Sullivan though he's done more for West Ham than Ashley's done for us.
    yep sold their ground sold of their heritage ,struggling in the prem

your blind hatred for ash does make you look stupid sometimes

have they been relegated under the golds

has ash sold our ground

doesn't all their managers complained about funds

what a statement you have made

rafa will go if the money is right

lets see over this coming closed season how commited to the club he is

money talks
    rafa walks

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)