+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Has anyone else

Your probably right ronners though if potter was fit I'm sure in that formation he would have been the one to sit out..

I was wrong on many fronts.
    Like Warney but after last season I didnt think he would cut it. How wrong was that?!

I didnt rate Barker but he has blended well into the management role he has. So I was wrong about him.

Will Vaulks has played much better at this level and with his confidence restored he might make it in the. championship. Still worry about his pace but his work ethic and his infectious attitude are great to see. So I was wrong about him.

Thought Mattock wouldn’t cut it even in league 1 and hes proved me wrong.

I did have 3 bets prior to the season start :-
    1. Leeds to go up via Play Offs - wrong about that
    2. Mansfield to get promoted autos - wrong about that
    3. Millers to go up via Play Offs at 8/1 so hopeful of getting £450 back if they do.

But I also thought it was a stupid bet at the time and I thought yhey would finish 13th. So wrong about that.

No way did I expected another trip to Wembley and could only see dark days ahead. So so wrong about that.

All in all its a good job I only watch footy

UTM

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Your probably right ronners though if potter was fit I'm sure in that formation he would have been the one to sit out..
    Absolutely right about Potter cayton, but I can see a player in Palmer and I'm sure he'll do well for us in the future.

Does it really matter who was right or wrong.. opinions are just that and no one needs to apologize or admit to being wrong or right... For me that is what makes forums like these pleasurable to frequent..

Quote Originally Posted by Ronners View Post
    Absolutely right about Potter cayton, but I can see a player in Palmer and I'm sure he'll do well for us in the future.
    Hope your spot on m8 as I want everyone who wears the millers shirt to be like Messi. Or better...

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    You were actually spot on about Kieffer Moore , trust me .

:-) :-) :-) :-)
    He will do the business for you next season mate. Although at the time he left us there was a feeling creeping in that he'd been sussed.
    Still think he'll be top scorer in league 1 next season.

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Hope your spot on m8 as I want everyone who wears the millers shirt to be like Messi. Or better...
    Me too buddy.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12