+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Royal Wedding

Royal Wedding

What a lovely day for it, aren't they lucky. Mrs S is glued to the screen, me I couldn't care less, there's a couple of tricky sprint handicaps at Thirsk need some sorting, that's occupying my time.

But it's a good day, I'm happy and content, millions of people are deriving great pleasure from this event, so who am I to mock, if it makes millions happy it's a good thing in my book.

And it's a double whammy, it's also an event that will have sanctimonious lefties, those who think they know what's best for us ordinary people, tearing their hair out in frustration at the riff-raff enjoying a Royal Wedding, steam will be coming out of their ears.

So millions of ordinary people enjoying a day in the sun, while lefties foam at the mouth, what's not to like ?

The Americans are loving it too. No one can do ceremonials like us. I hope they are happy and her dysfunctional family don’t create too many problems.
    Beckham losing his hair shock horror.

A wonderful occasion.. Congratulations to the happy couple..Long live the Royal Family..

I bet Alto and BT are secretly watching it behind closed curtains ..

Brilliantly staged as usual. It looked absolutely spectacular - and the weather played a big part.

And with a global audience of 1.9 billion I reckon that it will result it £££ of revenue for the UK from extra tourism etc.

Congrats to all involved.

Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post
    Brilliantly staged as usual. It looked absolutely spectacular - and the weather played a big part.

And with a global audience of 1.9 billion I reckon that it will result it £££ of revenue for the UK from extra tourism etc.

Congrats to all involved.
    Exactly 59/60... The Royals bring billions into the country's economy via tourism and sales of merchandise..

Those god damned Americans will be as jealous as phook,because they don't have any history as such..

Britain at its best

Her mother was amazing and stepped up to the plate with a very difficult task. The US now have their own Royal and a black one at that. Thought the inclusion of the gospel choir and young Musician of the Year celloist added greatly to make the Royals look a modern family, not sure about the Fire minister though.
    Meghan looked amazing and that tiara - wow,

You aren’t alone I’m sure. We all have our own opinions - vive la difference.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)