+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: QPR Announce Steve McClaren As New Boss!!!

Quote Originally Posted by StensonRam View Post
    Where does it say that? No ones offered anything let along 500k, stop getting your knickers in a twist
    DET oh! I forgot you don’t read newspapers.

Oh the irony, its in fact you that doesn't READ the papers, please copy and paste here where it says they've offered 500k, and in the meantime I'll copy and paste what it actually says.....

.....'The Mirror report that QPR are lining up a £500,000 bid for the player.'.....

Yeah.....AND! Show me where it says they've offered 500k or are you going to squirm around all evening

Copy and paste the sentence where it says they've offered 500k not a link to the DET site, I've seen it and read it already though your too thick to notice that

Yeah.....AND! Show me where it says they've offered 500k or are you going to squirm around all evening

Copy and paste the sentence where it says they've offered 500k not a link to the DET site, I've seen it and read it already though your too thick to notice that
    Lining up a £500,000 bid which means they offered £500,000 they not offered £1m or £2m they offered £500,000 on the table.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramspudnik View Post
    Lining up a £500,000 bid which means they offered £500,000 they not offered £1m or £2m they offered £500,000 on the table.
    😆😂🤣😁😂🤣😆🤣😁😂😆😀😁🤣😂😆🤣😁😂😀🤣😆😅😄🤣😁🤣😀😂😆😅😁🤣😀😂😁😆🤣😆😂😆🤣😁😂😁🤣😁😂😀🤣 😆😅🤣😆😁😂

Your doing it again, NO it doesn't say they've offered it says they're LINING UP, two totally different meanings

😆😂🤣😁😂🤣😆🤣😁😂😆😀😁🤣😂😆🤣😁😂😀🤣😆😅😄🤣😁🤣😀😂😆😅😁🤣😀😂😁😆🤣😆😂😆🤣😁😂😁🤣😁😂😀🤣 😆😅🤣😆😁😂

Your doing it again, NO it doesn't say they've offered it says they're LINING UP, two totally different meanings
    Nope! £500,000 is what is being said so that’s what’s being offered now next question.

Barcelona and Liverpool were lining up bids for Hughes......did we ever actually get an offer.....NO!

Barcelona and Liverpool were lining up bids for Hughes......did we ever actually get an offer.....NO!
    They never mentioned a price they was just enquiring.

HA HA so lining up a bid is the same as offering a bid, if I was lining up to punch you on the nose is that the same as actually having punched you on the nose?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)