+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: QPR Announce Steve McClaren As New Boss!!!

Quote Originally Posted by StensonRam View Post
    HA HA so lining up a bid is the same as offering a bid, if I was lining up to punch you on the nose is that the same as actually having punched you on the nose?
    Lining up a bid is deciding what price you are willing to pay and seeing as £500,000 has been said then it’s past that stage and therefore it has been offered.

So because i said i was going to punch you on the nose its as good as actually having done it then?

This is so comical, bet Geoff is wondering what sort of forum he signed up for

So because i said i was going to punch you on the nose its as good as actually having done it then?

This is so comical, bet Geoff is wondering what sort of forum he signed up for
    You already said “I was going to punch you on the nose” you already told me that you are, so there’s your answer.

But i didn't do it so its different, just like lining up a bid is different to offering a bid

I think I have signed up for an asylum with one inmate, who frankly is too stupid for words. An enormous ego coupled with a massive chip / inferiority complex. If someone had made this character up as the dumb guy in a sitcom, it would still be implausible.

But i didn't do it so its different, just like lining up a bid is different to offering a bid
    No! because you already told me in your sentence that you gave me that “I was going to punch you on the nose” so basically it’s like telling a neighbour just going to the shops, which he obviously is going so there you have it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramspudnik View Post
    Nope! £500,000 is what is being said so that’s what’s being offered now next question.
    Spunky QPR are not lining up a bid some journalist from the Mirror has decided because Maclaren had success with Martin he may want him again Bet I can tell with some certainty QPR will not match his wage He's got a contract till 2020 so unless Martin or Derby do some compromising he won't be going there

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    Spunky QPR are not lining up a bid some journalist from the Mirror has decided because Maclaren had success with Martin he may want him again Bet I can tell with some certainty QPR will not match his wage He's got a contract till 2020 so unless Martin or Derby do some compromising he won't be going there
    McClaren is very much interested in taking QPR from Derby that I can tell you, he has always been interested in him since he came back in charge of us for the second time and he is the only man who get’s the best out of him.

I can also tell you that QPR want to push up higher in the league next season and that is why they sacked Holloway and brought in McClaren which means they are willing to spend this upcoming season.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramspudnik View Post
    I can also tell you that QPR want to push up higher in the league next season and that is why they sacked Holloway and brought in McClaren which means they are willing to spend this upcoming season.
    Spunky you are talking out of your arse again. One of my best mates is a lifelong QPR fan and he says they haven't got a pot to piss in, and still have the FFP penalty and appeal outstanding. Their plans to move to a new ground have been put on hold as well as they are skint.

And what's with this arrogant "I can tell you..."? I can tell you that you have once again made this story up. You really do have an issue with falling for every bit of fake news you generate.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)