+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Darren Moore Confirmed as Manager

Quote Originally Posted by saltnshake View Post
    I think you with that statement you want a Pulis back.
    No i don't want pulis back salt , i pay my money i'm entitled to my opinions as you are with yours , i see Stoke & Swansea have both got rid of their managers see who they sign !
    I may be totally wrong & i promise you come Christmas if we're top of the League i will personally apologise to the boards , only time will tell lets watch this space . A decision based on money & nothing else .

DM? a few games motivating [til Palace] players many of whom will be gone anyway - no managerial experience, no-one at club who knows championship or how to find "diamonds in the rough" for the battles ahead.
    DM says select his backroom team- surely that would be part of i/view process?

Think the board are as always completely unaware of the rerquirements of any league- would have thought a manager who knew championship and had ready source of hard, hungry young players to at least review- our italian is out of touch with those needs/contacts
    It is a very big risk- I think it will fail and a great club servant will be gone

Quote Originally Posted by talkSAFT View Post
    Bollux, GLM. Let's get right behind him.
    Doing the same thing that they have done for years...well talkSAFT you get behind them buddy and drive that cash cow all the way to China, singing the 'Ying Tong song as you go...

Quote Originally Posted by Evewolf65 View Post
    I can see why you would not come on our board ,it would be intimidating for you championship lads to try and hack it on a PREMIER LEAGUE TEAMS board. but hey ho. WBA have now become irrelevant that's if they ever were relevant Channel 5 for your 'Highlights' next season that's if you have any!!
    So I call your comments irrelevant and your come back is to call my club irrelevant. Genius ay ya? In no way shape or form would I ever be intimidated by your lot believe me.

I can see why you would not come on our board ,it would be intimidating for you championship lads to try and hack it on a PREMIER LEAGUE TEAMS board. but hey ho. WBA have now become irrelevant that's if they ever were relevant Channel 5 for your 'Highlights' next season that's if you have any!!
    I've just read this again. What we have here from the horses mouth lads is someone who has just defined his own club as being irrelevant for the past six years including last season. Or come to think of it every goal Steve Bull scored as being not important and they even named a stand after him Even the glorious promotion years and magnificent Chorley games where they couldn't even manage to get a full kit together.
    In my 49 years on this planet it has been very rare you have had the upper hand. The odd derby (Crainie, Roberts etc.) a few seasons and a league cup. So I fully understand you milking it now and fair play to you. But your obsession is mire us than yourselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Whicka_Mon View Post
    I've just read this again. What we have here from the horses mouth lads is someone who has just defined his own club as being irrelevant for the past six years including last season. Or come to think of it every goal Steve Bull scored as being not important and they even named a stand after him Even the glorious promotion years and magnificent Chorley games where they couldn't even manage to get a full kit together.
    In my 49 years on this planet it has been very rare you have had the upper hand. The odd derby (Crainie, Roberts etc.) a few seasons and a league cup. So I fully understand you milking it now and fair play to you. But your obsession is mire us than yourselves.
    Two league cups I think you'll find No obsession here at all, just tremendous amusement at your clubs fall from grace!
    if some of the lads on here hadn't spent so much time giving us pelters during our demise I'm sure we wouldn't have laid it on so thick giving it back. You reap what you sow!

Quote Originally Posted by Whicka_Mon View Post
    So I call your comments irrelevant and your come back is to call my club irrelevant. Genius ay ya? In no way shape or form would I ever be intimidated by your lot believe me.

The feeling is entirely Mutual.

Two league cups I think you'll find No obsession here at all, just tremendous amusement at your clubs fall from grace!
    if some of the lads on here hadn't spent so much time giving us pelters during our demise I'm sure we wouldn't have laid it on so thick giving it back. You reap what you sow!
    Got no problem with that at all. Tit for tat and all that. Yeh two league cups I was too young for the first one and an embryo when we won the FA Cup.
    But by "dissing" our club you are "dissing" your own in effect.
    Enjoy your ride with the real big boys as long as you treat it as being a relegation waiting to happen (like I have done) you'll won't take offence when it does happen.

Right back on topic.
    I was talking to a mate (a hammer) on another board who was on about Pelegrini. The subject of Big Dave cropped up and I said I wasn't enthused by his appointment. He posted this which made me think abd from a neutral with no agenda. I quote.
    "Seems to me like Big Dave isn’t necessarily the sharpest tool in the box nor does he have the experience, but knows how to get players running through brick walls for him, that’s not a given in this day and age unfortunately IMO mate and is equally as big a skill as the best tactician in the world, I would say....?"

I totally missed this. What a complete idiot.
    https://www.expressandstar.com/sport...-he-was-white/

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)