+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Darren Moore Confirmed as Manager

Quote Originally Posted by Whicka_Mon View Post
    I totally missed this. What a complete idiot.
    https://www.expressandstar.com/sport...-he-was-white/
    Is he footballs answer to Dianne Abbot?

Are Cutler and Shan to remain in their current roles, if they are then we might have a chance of doing well as I think their input was largely overlooked by many of us.

Quote Originally Posted by goodlordmurphy View Post
    Are Cutler and Shan to remain in their current roles, if they are then we might have a chance of doing well as I think their input was largely overlooked by many of us.
    Good point GLM, would also like Kevin Phillips to come back.

Yes they are and he is also looking to bring in an experienced assistant. According to Jenkins, Moore will have the final say on signings and we will have strong funds.
    I am feeling a little more positive.
    Last edited by WBA1955; 22-05-2018 at 12:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by soulman101 View Post
    Good point GLM, would also like Kevin Phillips to come back.
    Good shout.

He’s 42 I believe but will still bag more than Rondon.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    Good shout.

So would Bomber! Lets just hope he goes to the **** Barons club in the East End - i am sure with all the toys and accessories there, he will score once a month! 15 million - anyone!!!!!

From what I've been reading about these pair over the last few weeks I've been really impressed. It seems that their attention to detail of up and coming opposition is second to none. Also, during the game they're constantly monitoring the physical condition and positional play of everyone in our team to makes sure the pre match plan is being carried out.

I hope they get the chance to carry on this work as personally I think it's a breath of fresh air in comparison to recent shenanigans.

Quote Originally Posted by The Minn Junta View Post
    From what I've been reading about these pair over the last few weeks I've been really impressed. It seems that their attention to detail of up and coming opposition is second to none. Also, during the game they're constantly monitoring the physical condition and positional play of everyone in our team to makes sure the pre match plan is being carried out.

I hope they get the chance to carry on this work as personally I think it's a breath of fresh air in comparison to recent shenanigans.
    The info that is coming back from a simple question does give cause for some expectation....good post Minn

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    Good shout.

Rondon had the misfortune to have pulis & Pardew as his managers at Albion. With a proper line up and better management I reckon he will score plenty of goals. We will probably sell him which I feel will be a loss to the club.

Quote Originally Posted by holmleighchris View Post
    Rondon had the misfortune to have pulis & Pardew as his managers at Albion. With a proper line up and better management I reckon he will score plenty of goals. We will probably sell him which I feel will be a loss to the club.
    No I don't think he will unless of course the goals are six foot wider in the Championship. We should sell him, take the £16.5m before his value drops even further. He has no composure in front of goal whatsoever. Time to get rid of all the smashing lads and get some footballers in.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)