+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Frustated

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    Mark Robins was the manager before the circus started. He wanted to spend money to take us to the next level and was placed on gardening leave. We haven't looked back since
    I have to say his football wasn't the best but he did an very effective job here especially utilising the loan market .

Watching his young Coventry team last night I was impressed , played some seriously pleasing football .

If they get promoted next weekend and can keep this group together they will be serious challengers in league one .

You heard it here first .

The more I think about this playoff theory, the more it makes no sense.
    If we are interested in let’s say Robins, why wait until after?
    Surely if Cove try know he is leaving or interested in leaving why would they let him stay in charge?Continuity maybe, it would you risk it with someone leaving? Equally if he gets promoted he may choose to stay leaving us at point one again.

I didn't mind Mark Robins, and yes I know some fans didn't like him and his football wasn't the most exciting was it. But it was effective and he got us results, the sort of results that kept us away from a relegation scrap.

Quote Originally Posted by lk311 View Post
    The more I think about this playoff theory, the more it makes no sense.
    If we are interested in let’s say Robins, why wait until after?
    Surely if Cove try know he is leaving or interested in leaving why would they let him stay in charge?Continuity maybe, it would you risk it with someone leaving? Equally if he gets promoted he may choose to stay leaving us at point one again.
    If Coventry get promoted, why would he come here anyway? Coventry potentially a much bigger club.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyboy501 View Post
    If Coventry get promoted, why would he come here anyway? Coventry potentially a much bigger club.
    Exactly point I’m making Jonny

But we have some of the richest owners in the country and the budget our new manager will get. Then the reality kicks in and oh yea good point

Ad be suprised if this lot put owt in , runnin club darn and tekkin any assets art onnit , Summats definitely not reyt darn Theer

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Ad be suprised if this lot put owt in , runnin club darn and tekkin any assets art onnit , Summats definitely not reyt darn Theer
    They’ve decorated all the Office’s and fitted new carpets. What else do you want !!!!

Seriously tho .when they came they said there will be proper machday experiance that ment cold pies and chips on a regulare occasion ..feel cheated to the max . Wonder how much they have actually invested or what outlay they put in ...

Spent a lot on good underlay for the carpets allegedly

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast