+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Frustated

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    They’ve decorated all the Office’s and fitted new carpets. What else do you want !!!!
    Well it's not befoor time, Mikes carpets ev ed sum stick last 12 months , dun an excellent job atwell , boordrooms imaculate nar !!!

Nivva skimp on thi underlay. A level flooar wi flooarbooards screwed darn (countersunk) and talc powdered to prevent future creaking. The secret of good carpets.

Fail to prepare. Prepare to fail.

Yungns nardays just throw 'em darn.

Grace will be able to walk barefoot in the Boardroom nar feeling the comfort and quality. None of Barry's biscuit crumbs between those lovely toes of hers.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 22-05-2018 at 07:02 AM.

One thing ave learned, carpet fitting the last yr o so, they ought pay their 43 yr old labourer more than 50 a day. His back hurts, and i, sorry he literally can't cut anything without first cutting himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Well it's not befoor time, Mikes carpets ev ed sum stick last 12 months , dun an excellent job atwell , boordrooms imaculate nar !!!
    Who is Mike when hes at home Roma, what happened to Shaw Carpets who I remember from seasons '89 & '90.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Who is Mike when hes at home Roma, what happened to Shaw Carpets who I remember from seasons '89 & '90.
    Shut down in the mid to late 90's , the site is now made up of individual industrial units .

Massive employer in the town at one time .

I really didn't know that Animal, even though Ive still got their sponosored home/red shirt from 1990-91. I wonder if it will be worth owt these days ?.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123