+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 20 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast

Thread: Graeme Shinnie

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    What if he was "close" to it though?
    Please don't be offended if I opt to ignore your troll posts

If he's made an agreement with Sevco then we are the last people they want to find out.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Please don't be offended if I opt to ignore your troll posts
    I'm offended you didn't ignore it

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    DM saying he will be getting "clarity" from shinnie about his future in next two weeks
    I expect him to be moving on. The positive thing at the moment is that he has not signed a pre-contract with another club though so still a possibility he is staying but extremely little I would imagine.

I think it’s terrible that he hasn’t signed a new deal yet, he has the privilege of being captain of the once michty.

He should be begging us to let him stay instead of exploring his options for a career that will last for another 6 years at the most.

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    That's good of him

Whip the contract away. This has gone on long enough.

If Shinnie wants to restart negotiations down the line, start at ground zero.
    Agreed. Starting to get the feeling Shinnie is f@nnying about with us now.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    If he's made an agreement with Sevco then we are the last people they want to find out.
    I personally think he’ll be off to Englandshire.

However, if he has signed a pre-contract with the scum, then I’d never have him in our 18 again.
    I wouldn’t even play him in the reserves.
    Let him rot so when he does arrive at the Garden of B@stards, he’s so out of condition.

That all said, I think he’ll end up at a Wigan or a Rotherham type team.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who saw Shinnie's presser prior to the Rangers game and am therefore surprised there has been no comment on it. At the end it was a bit awkward to say the say the least, and I thought he was rather evasive. Are we (as fans) sleep walking into another Jack scenario? I hope to hell I'm proved wong but Im starting to think thats exactly what is happening. Does anyone know who Shinnie supported as a youngster? I was under the impresion he was one of us when he signed, I don't know why. He does come from that hotbed of hunnery Inverness; maybe he's got his dream move?

Quote Originally Posted by ToonsClock4am View Post
    I'm sure I'm not the only one who saw Shinnie's presser prior to the Rangers game and am therefore surprised there has been no comment on it. At the end it was a bit awkward to say the say the least, and I thought he was rather evasive. Are we (as fans) sleep walking into another Jack scenario? I hope to hell I'm proved wong but Im starting to think thats exactly what is happening. Does anyone know who Shinnie supported as a youngster? I was under the impresion he was one of us when he signed, I don't know why. He does come from that hotbed of hunnery Inverness; maybe he's got his dream move?
    For those who haven't seen it, one of the journos really presses Shinnie about the new contract. McInnes had earlier said that it will all be revealed next week, to which Shinnie re-itorated.

But as said above, it was the final question of the presser, when he was asked "is there still a chance that you might sign a new deal with AFC" and Shinnie's face is a picture. He says yes, but very quietly, and with a very embarrased look on his boat race.

Defo away, but the worry now is where to

"He says yes, but very quietly, but it with a very embarrased look on his boat race. "

Thats exactly how I saw it.

Page 20 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast