+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 22 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast

Thread: Graeme Shinnie

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    For those who haven't seen it, one of the journos really presses Shinnie about the new contract. McInnes had earlier said that it will all be revealed next week, to which Shinnie re-itorated.

But as said above, it was the final question of the presser, when he was asked "is there still a chance that you might sign a new deal with AFC" and Shinnie's face is a picture. He says yes, but very quietly, and with a very embarrased look on his boat race.

Defo away, but the worry now is where to
    His interview on Red TV at the end was a fkn embarrassment. Like you say Feck, he's offski I just wish he would have the fkn decency to fkn admit it. there is a worry over where the fk is he off to, Castle Grey Skull is starting look like a serious contender.

SF

I've a feeling that he might not have received anything concrete and if he has then they aren't good enough to say yes to immediately. So maybe he will stay but McInnes will know either way. Shinnie will still give everything for us whatever the outcome.

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    there is a worry over where the fk is he off to, Castle Grey Skull is starting look like a serious contender.

SF
    Here's a wee pictorial aid for those whose memory is more visual by nature .... just so we know the difference between good and hunnery ....

Name:  download.jpg
Views: 759
Size:  12.0 KB

Left: Castle Grayskull - home of He-Man (good guy)
    Right: Snake Mountain - Home of Skeletor the dirty hun basτard (ωank)

Quote Originally Posted by NaeMairNeeps View Post
    Here's a wee pictorial aid for those whose memory is more visual by nature .... just so we know the difference between good and hunnery ....

Name:  download.jpg
Views: 759
Size:  12.0 KB

Left: Castle Grayskull - home of He-Man (good guy)
    Right: Snake Mountain - Home of Skeletor the dirty hun basτard (ωank)
    I can't believe we need to go over this so often. Where's the mods???

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Was Battlecat, Liono when he wisnae raged up? Also, who was Skeletors wife/sister again? She was a honey, not a nice person tho eh. I was in the He-Man supporters club as a kid so I should remember all this sh*t.

RE: Shinnie embrace with c*nty bollox - that hug was well suss!

Quote Originally Posted by DodHagi View Post
    Was Battlecat, Liono when he wisnae raged up? Also, who was Skeletors wife/sister again? She was a honey, not a nice person tho eh. I was in the He-Man supporters club as a kid so I should remember all this sh*t.

RE: Shinnie embrace with c*nty bollox - that hug was well suss!
    I was in the Ram-man Supports Club. We had some battle with you lot. I done a weekender for the pitch battle back in 87. Good times.

As for the Shinnie hug, wouldn't read too much into it. Gerard went over to Considine and hugged him as well...

In all seriousness, he did go over to him when he was being carried off during the semi final.

Still not as bad as the McGuire/Maguire fiasco.

I was in the Ram-man Supports Club. We had some battle with you lot. I done a weekender for the pitch battle back in 87. Good times.

As for the Shinnie hug, wouldn't read too much into it. Gerard went over to Considine and hugged him as well...

In all seriousness, he did go over to him when he was being carried off during the semi final.
    Ok that's good then I didn't notice him hug Cons and you're right enough about the semi.

Ah '87 pitch battle when I ripped Man-AT-Arms arms off his body and used them to clobber Ram Mans heid permanently into his body. Good times. Respect, you's had a tidy mob that day.

There’s a documentary about He-man on Netflix, I haven’t watched it yet but I think it’s about how popular the toys etc were in the 80s.

And before any one replies,yes I know He-Man was fake and was aimed at kids.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    And before any one replies,yes I know He-Man was fake and was aimed at kids.
    **** off **** with your negative vibes.

Page 22 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast