+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 27 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast

Thread: Graeme Shinnie

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Could’ve reached another final, could’ve signed Christie, could’ve won the league when Ronnie was at Celtic...

Anything else we could’ve done?
    Could have gone and beaten Porto , and become first team to succesfully defend the ECWC ?

SackfErgiE !!

Could we have won the European Cup? Probably.

Let’s count it anyway

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Wow your red tinted glasses are obviously working wonders for you and Stewarty and the boys eh,
    Changing the subject here and asking you a straight up direct question, can you admit the fact that against QOTS on Saturday in the cup we were absolutely rank fkn rotten in the first half? yes or no, jis wunnerin like
    My eyesight is perfect.
    It seems I can see many things that some other supporters don’t.
    Maybe you need to get your eyes tested mate.

As for your question, yes the Dons were very poor first half.
    The manager obviously thought so too, making the change and affecting the game.

Quote Originally Posted by thebeachend View Post
    AFC is not going to be harsh on DM or the Dons, although he'll say he is critical when justified. I'm waiting for the he made the change quick, turned the game, masterstroke etc. To me, it's another 45 mins wasted before we started properly.
    Totally agree beach, and how many times and how many games has it been the same old sh1t different day scenario. I can't understand how some folks can't take their red tinted glass off now and again, and admit the fact when our team is utter mince and many a time it's the direct fault of how our illustrious leader has chosen to set the team up.
    Like you say it was another 45 mins wasted, I guess the saving grace was it was only QOTS (don't mean any dis-respect to them) and they did not take advantage.

But the burning question is will AFC 1903 ever admit the fact when we play utter gash........ I doubt it
    Yep, you guys need to go to specsavers.
    Your memory seems to be very selective too.

Look lads, I’m happy to debate both sides of the coin.
    You should try it as you’ll get a whole different picture when you look at the other side.

Let’s count it anyway
    One "could have" that we can certainly add to the list is could have played a lot fkn better in a sh1t load of games this season

SF

One "could have" that we can certainly add to the list is could have played a lot fkn better in a sh1t load of games this season

SF
    McInnes generally always sets the team out to be defensive first then realises we are playing brutal and has to make changes to influence the games. A decent manager would try and be getting his team to be at their best for as much of the 90 mins as possible but our lazy manager only starts at half time. Oh Derek McInnes

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    McInnes generally always sets the team out to be defensive first then realises we are playing brutal and has to make changes to influence the games. A decent manager would try and be getting his team to be at their best for as much of the 90 mins as possible but our lazy manager only starts at half time. Oh Derek McInnes
    Trying to get your team to be playing to their strengths and best set up for the whole 90 minutes+ from the first whistle to the last and especially setting them up to do this is surely a basic and standard requirement from any manager, why McInnes chooses to regularly fk around the way he does is beyond me pal.
    But not be accused of derailing a topic I agree that Shinnie will never win trophies at Aberdeen as long as McInnes continues and takes his negative defensive approach in any "big games"
    I have said time and time again this season some of the utter sh1te we have dished up so far this season has been eye bleeding but yet there are folks who think that this is the norm and acceptable, also there are folks that are chuffed with getting to cup finals ffs, how many trophies have we won for being runners up.
    No appetite and no ambition being shown by McInnes more than once too often for my liking.

But hey ho pal everything is OK as we have been in one cup final this season already and we also had a wee trippy doon the road to Burnley for a game ffs so everything is super lovely smashing great.

SF
    Last edited by blowupsheep; 13-02-2019 at 01:07 PM.

I think the point RJ is making pal is, How many trophies has Shinnie won with us during his time here?
    And by the way how many trophies do you get for being runner up? jis wunnerin like
    I get his point, I'm not f#ckin stupid! Regardless of whether we had won 0 or 6 he would still be heading off for better dosh you utter tw#t.

Quote Originally Posted by Bridieeater View Post
    I get his point, I'm not f#ckin stupid!
    I beg to differ

Let’s count it anyway
    Celtic are attempting to achieve 10 in a row league trophies, McInnes is heading for 10 in a row cup final defeats. Don’t worry though as we couldn’t get anyone better and should feel the achievement of just getting a jolly to Hampden.

Page 27 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast