+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 28 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast

Thread: Graeme Shinnie

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Celtic are attempting to achieve 10 in a row league trophies, McInnes is heading for 10 in a row cup final defeats. Don’t worry though as we couldn’t get anyone better and should feel the achievement of just getting a jolly to Hampden.
    Fair play to you John, you're nae half f*cking relentless.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post

F*cking relentless or just boring as ****?

Once we get to ten a few of you might catch on that McInnes is powderpuff.

To be fair, he's probably the only one who isn't bored of banging on about McInnes either way. In fact I'm pretty sure McInnes in his thoughts when he wakes up in the morning and when the nurses tuck him into bed at night.

Part of me wishes we had nosedived this season - at least then I could get on board with all of the gloom and negativity.

If we win the Scottish Cup if might change a few folk's minds...then again, probably not and we probably won't anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Bridieeater View Post
    I get his point, I'm not f#ckin stupid! Regardless of whether we had won 0 or 6 he would still be heading off for better dosh you utter tw#t.
    Oh fk me we have another keyboard bully and name calling-hardman on here
    I'm a tw@t am I? I've never been called that before, I'm soooooo upset how am I possibly going to make it through the day.

As for your point about being stupid, I will just leave that there..................

I think I will have to sing me a wee chubby brown sort of song to help me get through the day.

"I'm a tw@t,
    I'm a Tw@t
    I'm a T-W-A-T tw@t
    I'll go down on yer granny and bite her fanny
    coz basically I'm a tw@t"

There now that little song should help me relax throughout the day and concentrate on my job and not worry about the kn0b jockeys and all the keyboard fkn hardmen we have on here these days.

SF
    Last edited by blowupsheep; 14-02-2019 at 02:59 AM.

Some real cringeworthy reading on here these days.

For all looking in, this does not represent the majority of Aberdeen fans

I hope Shinnie stays

HDI

Quote Originally Posted by ragnarok View Post
    To be fair, he's probably the only one who isn't bored of banging on about McInnes either way. In fact I'm pretty sure McInnes in his thoughts when he wakes up in the morning and when the nurses tuck him into bed at night.

Part of me wishes we had nosedived this season - at least then I could get on board with all of the gloom and negativity.

If we win the Scottish Cup if might change a few folk's minds...then again, probably not and we probably won't anyway.
    Nurses tuck me into bed?...bring it on but only the ***y type please.
    We won’t be winning the Scottish Cup so my thoughts on Dodgy Del will continue on the lines that he is a sh!tebag.

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Oh fk me we have another keyboard bully and name calling-hardman on here
    I'm a tw@t am I? I've never been called that before, I'm soooooo upset how am I possibly going to make it through the day.

As for your point about being stupid, I will just leave that there..................

I think I will have to sing me a wee chubby brown sort of song to help me get through the day.

"I'm a tw@t,
    I'm a Tw@t
    I'm a T-W-A-T tw@t
    I'll go down on yer granny and bite her fanny
    coz basically I'm a tw@t"

There now that little song should help me relax throughout the day and concentrate on my job and not worry about the kn0b jockeys and all the keyboard fkn hardmen we have on here these days.

SF

Well, I've seen it all now on this forum. I'm not really quite sure what this forum is for? I thought it was supposed to be about all things AFC/Scottish fitba however I'm not sure if some of you get some kick from the outpouring of repeated negativity (the thinking being the more repetitive negative drivel they say the more everyone will believe me). I'm sure a psychologist would have a field day reading some of this shyte on here. Lets face it this site is utter rubbish now, the sad thing I actually get more interest reading some other clubs forums as you just don't get the same repeated bollo#ks as there is on nearly every thread on here.

It's definitely changed for the worse. Can't be ars#d with it anymore.

Today might be the day that we finally find out one way or the other phit Shinnie's plans are.

He said last week that this week was when he'd reveal his hand.

DM will surely be asked about that at today's presser, for the St Mirren game, about Shinnie.

Then again, maybe not......

Wit the fvck! That was cringy as fvck reading there blowupsheep! Gaadz! On the sauce last night mibbe?

It's odds on he's offski FTH but I'm still harbouring a tiny bit hope that the delay is his Mrs tellin him he's staying put with him in two minds..

Page 28 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast