+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 79 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Graeme Shinnie

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    If I do know, what the f@ck does it matter?

SF
    Aggressive drunk clearly

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    This is a strange one.

It honestly never occured to me that Shinnie would ever leave, other than into retirement.

He's a good player, why would he not be a target?
    Why would he not be tempted by the money?

I can't answer these questions, it's probably because I see him as a fan, but I just don't believe that he'll leave the Dons.
    He had offers from down south but chose Aberdeen.
    Why?
    Because it was reported that his wife was a home bird and didn’t want to move down south.
    That was 3 years ago and she was pregnant at the time, so maybe those were factors then that wouldn’t apply now

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Aggressive drunk clearly
    Ehm........naw, just about to stripe it down the middle......will indeed have a couple with the chaps post round........again, why do you need to know who my source is?

SF

Ehm........naw, just about to stripe it down the middle......will indeed have a couple with the chaps post round........again, why do you need to know who my source is?

SF
    Sounds like you don't know for definite. Thats OK, Pac was only asking how you knew just to see how reliable your claim was, but seems its fair to say its just your opinion.

Fair enough....

I was surprised he extended beyond his first contract, to be honest, and fully expect him to decide to move on at the end of 2018-19.

I hope I’m mistaken, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    I was surprised he extended beyond his first contract, to be honest, and fully expect him to decide to move on at the end of 2018-19.

I hope I’m mistaken, of course.
    If you have a young family & are earning around £3k-£4K per week & you then get an offer of £10k per week for 3 years, you couldn’t really blame him.
    Sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    If you have a young family & are earning around £3k-£4K per week & you then get an offer of £10k per week for 3 years, you couldn’t really blame him.
    Sadly.
    Money is not everything and his family would come first.
    Nothing to say there’s not an alternative financial incentive, say a house in Countesswells

countesswells their is very little their at the moment as far as facilities but it is nearer the new stadium so could be an incentive once all the other facilities have been built

SF
    Quite a skill keeping it in the short stuff with an iPhone in your mitt. Cleary you're not informed and only offering an opinion like the majority left on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by thebeachend View Post
    Quite a skill keeping it in the short stuff with an iPhone in your mitt. Cleary you're not informed and only offering an opinion like the majority left on this forum.
    Cleary or clearly is used often, therefore “clearly” the concept of “just about” is perhaps lost on some, that aside, although I did stripe it down the middle, the birdie putt lipped out......oh......the phone was in the bag.......anyway, our captain is staying.

SF

Page 3 of 79 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast