+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 35 of 79 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

Thread: Graeme Shinnie

Of course Shinnie wouldn’t have got into the Gothenburg team,that doesn’t mean he isn’t or hasn’t been a good player for us.

We really shouldn’t be comparing players to that team,it’s just like pissing in the wind.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    Rubbish, he would have been nowhere near that team.
    Even at left back?

Quote Originally Posted by mastrick1960 View Post
    Agree...either posters never saw that era on those who did brains have been dulled with illegal drugs or drink over the years ( maybe both )....Shinnie is a great player but far from that level of the Gothenburg team
    Nae in his current position.....but Shinnie is one helluva left back.
    Big Doug........converted centre half.
    Spammer .........left midfielder, either left of a three (with Weir ahead) or left of the middle two in a four.

It's a wholly "apples/oranges" debate, but, for me (an old fart who was there) it's by no means outrageous to suggest Shinnie could've played left back in that team.

He also has Fergie's mentality.
    As a midfielder........ nae in a million years.

I hope this is not true, but twice in the last 2 weeks I have been told by a Hun colleague that Shinnie has agreed to sign for them.
    Unfortunately he has been correct before regarding rumours.

This is an easy management decision which the best manager since Fergie has completely f*cked up once already, so there’s no way he’d be that stupid again.

Quote Originally Posted by GosportDon View Post
    I hope this is not true, but twice in the last 2 weeks I have been told by a Hun colleague that Shinnie has agreed to sign for them.
    Did you notice on sunday he had a friendly embrace and a laugh with two sevco players at different points in the game. MacGregor and i think it was Arfield. On top of infuriating me at the time as oir captain should not be fcking doing that. i thought it was a sign of things to come

Said it for months now. Hes going there. If the dork in charge allows the same Jack scenario to happen again then hes a bigger fud than i took him for

Quote Originally Posted by GosportDon View Post
    Did he also say McLean was going to sign for them?

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Did you notice on sunday he had a friendly embrace and a laugh with two sevco players at different points in the game. MacGregor and i think it was Arfield. On top of infuriating me at the time as oir captain should not be fcking doing that. i thought it was a sign of things to come

Said it for months now. Hes going there. If the dork in charge allows the same Jack scenario to happen again then hes a bigger fud than i took him for
    I watched Shinnie closely on Sunday and thought at the time he did not have his usual ‘**** then ‘ attitude ...said it to my mate at the time that his attitude looked like someone who the rumour is true about...up till Sunday I thought it was all a load of pish...

Arfield, Kamara, Rat, Dorrans, McCrorie, Halliday, Coulibaly and Polster as well as Docherty, Rossiter and Holt to come back from being on loan. Why on earth would they want Shinnie as well? With all due respect to GS he isn't going to be a signing that closes the gap between sevco and celtic, which surely is all they will be thinking about

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    Arfield, Kamara, Rat, Dorrans, McCrorie, Halliday, Coulibaly and Polster as well as Docherty, Rossiter and Holt to come back from being on loan. Why on earth would they want Shinnie as well? With all due respect to GS he isn't going to be a signing that closes the gap between sevco and celtic, which surely is all they will be thinking about
    I've also heard fae a hun who's been correct before that he's agreed a 3 year deal and will be announced at end of season and he never said they were signing mclean either

Page 35 of 79 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast