+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 36 of 79 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast

Thread: Graeme Shinnie

Signing Shinnie will be classic Hun stuff. Signing players to weaken the opposition and not even play them properly. Like us with Stewart

No that's classic celtic behaviour not sevco. They will be interested in stopping ten in a row and nothing else. Shinnie won't strengthen sevco one iota just like the rat didn't either. If that's the level of their ambition then Slippy G will be sacked by this time next year

Quote Originally Posted by Onebobbyconnor View Post
    Fair comment. I think though he could have fitted into either Neil S or Neale C's positions as an industrious midfielder too though. I know this is sacriligous though to suggest anyone could replace anyone in that team (apart from that c**t McGhee).
    In fairness McGhee as a player did a tremendous job for us and put himself in positions with risk of serious injury in order to get goals.Many players of today would have went down looking for a foul rather than battering on to put "that" cross in for "that" goal.
    Much as they were great players it was the sum of the team rather than individuals that elevated them to greatness.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Signing Shinnie will be classic Hun stuff. Signing players to weaken the opposition and not even play them properly. Like us with Stewart
    Shinnie will love it. More money at his boyhood replacements

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Did he also say McLean was going to sign for them?
    Come to think of it, no he did not say McLean was joining them.

Quote Originally Posted by GosportDon View Post
    Fair enough.
    Let’s wait and see then

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Shinnie will love it. More money at his boyhood replacements
    It would suit Milne.

It must be true if a random guy on the internet heard it from one of his pals.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Did you notice on sunday he had a friendly embrace and a laugh with two sevco players at different points in the game. MacGregor and i think it was Arfield. On top of infuriating me at the time as oir captain should not be fcking doing that. i thought it was a sign of things to come

Said it for months now. Hes going there. If the dork in charge allows the same Jack scenario to happen again then hes a bigger fud than i took him for
    Allows it ?

What do you think McInnes should be doing about it?

Quote Originally Posted by GosportDon View Post
    Looks like a shrewd move from McLean going where he did. Took a wee while to get going due to injuries but he’s off and running now. Could be an EPL player next season.

Page 36 of 79 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast