+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 39 of 79 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast

Thread: Graeme Shinnie

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    I think you'll find the rat has strengthened them,he's one of the first names on their team sheet
    Have to disagree, take Morelos out of that team and they are very very ordinary including the rat

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    Have to disagree, take Morelos out of that team and they are very very ordinary including the rat
    The rat was motm twice against us last season

That's as maybe but he is no better than what they have in my opinion and would get nowhere close to being in the celtic team, which is surely the level that sevco aspire to be at. He was pretty anonymous on Sunday I thought

I think you'll find the rat has strengthened them,he's one of the first names on their team sheet
    And they’ve won f’uck all since he went there.

Sevco are getting nowhere near Timothy with that level of player. It’s all they can afford though - shame

If Shinnie goes there he can f’uck off & rot. Decent human beings do not get involved with that despicable filth.

Quote Originally Posted by GosportDon View Post
    I hope this is not true, but twice in the last 2 weeks I have been told by a Hun colleague that Shinnie has agreed to sign for them.
    Unfortunately he has been correct before regarding rumours.
    ahh but did he tell you that we almost signed Ryan Christie as well......

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    He should be forced to commit one way or the other after the Huns game. He’s had long enough to think about it, the club deserve an answer.

If he signs a pre contract with the scum, that’s up to him. If he plays a single minute after, that’s up to McInnes.
    Mr McWinless is overdue with his "We will have some clarity on Graeme in the next couple of weeks" statement, the last one by my dates was due March 1st as it's every two weeks he comes out with that pesh.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post

If Shinnie goes there he can f’uck off & rot. Decent human beings do not get involved with that despicable filth.
    Never a truer word spoken

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    I bet you he would.
    He would likely lose a father in the process if he did. Big Dons man, hates huns

The rat was motm twice against us last season
    To be fair getting MOTM against us doesn’t make you a good player.

If they have ambitions of winning the league they will have to sign better players than the rat and Shinnie.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    To be fair getting MOTM against us doesn’t make you a good player.

Especially when we layed down and got our bellies tickled by the c@nts 3 times last season

Page 39 of 79 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast