+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 40 of 79 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast

Thread: Graeme Shinnie

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    To be fair getting MOTM against us doesn’t make you a good player.

If they have ambitions of winning the league they will have to sign better players than the rat and Shinnie.
    I think you are being unfair on Shinnie...he is an excellent player for us and if goes will be missed. He would be a very good player for any team as he gives his all for the team. I hope he doesn’t sign for them, but one thing, Shinnie is a good player.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I think you are being unfair on Shinnie...he is an excellent player for us and if goes will be missed. He would be a very good player for any team as he gives his all for the team. I hope he doesn’t sign for them, but one thing, Shinnie is a good player.
    Nobody's saying he's not a good player. We will miss him if he goes - no doubt about that.

All people are saying is that if Sevco are ever going to even challenge for a league, let alone win the title as their deluded orc followers expect, then they will need to have better players than Timothy in their team & squad.

Is Shinnie better than what Timothy have? Would he get in the Tims team? Not a chance.

Exact same with the rat & most Sevco players. Very few would get a game for the Tims - hence the 8 point gap.

Would signing him be a massive GIRFUY to us - yes it would - and knowing what those c'unts are like & what they think of us (despite regular rimmings from our chairman) I can see them doing that, hence my concern that Shinnie may let himself down very badly here...

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    The rat was motm twice against us last season
    Greg Stewart was MOTM against us at least once this season.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Greg Stewart was MOTM against us at least once this season.
    Yip, no surprise there as Greg Stewart can actually play football, as long as he is not wearing an Aberdeen shirt and playing under the management of McWinless

On another note surely it must be about time for Shinnie to finally either commit to the club or have the decency to come out and say he is fkn off.
    I'm not expecting him to say where he is going, but he owes it to the club and the fans to speak up and state something about his future, they way he has handled this stinks IMO

SF

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Yip, no surprise there as Greg Stewart can actually play football, as long as he is not wearing an Aberdeen shirt and playing under the management of McWinless

On another note surely it must be about time for Shinnie to finally either commit to the club or have the decency to come out and say he is fkn off.
    I'm not expecting him to say where he is going, but he owes it to the club and the fans to speak up and state something about his future, they way he has handled this stinks IMO

SF
    To me, there's only two possible options.
    He genuinely hasn't made up his mind or he's taking the dirty Sevco shilling and is keeping it quiet.
    But it definitely smells iffy.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    To me, there's only two possible options.
    He genuinely hasn't made up his mind or he's taking the dirty Sevco shilling and is keeping it quiet.
    But it definitely smells iffy.
    I hear ya sneckie,
    For me he needs to say whether he is staying or going, if going he does not need to say where he is going as that is pretty much his own business, but as for is he staying or is he going he owes it to the club and the fans to have the common decency to say something, and that really stinks IMO and i'm starting to think less and less of him as a person for the cr@p way in which he has handled this and ultimately treated the club and the fans.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I like Shinnie,he is a good player and I hope he stays but as the moog said the Huns will need to sign better players than him if they want to win the league.

Classic Rangers tactics to try and unsettle us just before we play them in a replay which their season is hanging on. No point speculating really. Shinnie will know what it'll mean for him and his family if he goes there. He knows he's loved here and central to our plans. If he really wants a new challenge he'll go south and try his luck in England. If he wants to make a bit of extra money and throw away his career in the process he'll go to Rangers.

There's not much the club can do, and I don't think there's much more McInnes can do. Why would Shinnie make a decision midway through the season when he can wait til summer, assess his options knowing that an offer from us will always be on the cards anyway. Makes no sense for him to make a decision now.

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    Classic Rangers tactics to try and unsettle us just before we play them in a replay which their season is hanging on. No point speculating really. Shinnie will know what it'll mean for him and his family if he goes there. He knows he's loved here and central to our plans. If he really wants a new challenge he'll go south and try his luck in England. If he wants to make a bit of extra money and throw away his career in the process he'll go to Rangers.

There's not much the club can do, and I don't think there's much more McInnes can do. Why would Shinnie make a decision midway through the season when he can wait til summer, assess his options knowing that an offer from us will always be on the cards anyway. Makes no sense for him to make a decision now.
    Yet to hear someone say he's not going to Sevco. They were quick to say he wasn't going to Wigan.

Another case of not wanting to upset the Huns?

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Yet to hear someone say he's not going to Sevco. They were quick to say he wasn't going to Wigan.

Another case of not wanting to upset the Huns?
    Aye maybe got a point there - if he is going, you can be sure it'll be 'leaked' by them immediately before our final match with them this season if the game has any meaning by that point.

Page 40 of 79 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast