+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 45 of 79 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast

Thread: Graeme Shinnie

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    If he signs for them and plays left back then that’s his international career down the toilet because he isn’t going to play ahead of Robertson or Tierney.
    I never said he will play LB, just that he can play there.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    I just don't see what's wrong with Shinnie coming out and saying "I don't know what my decision is going to be yet but I'm not signing for Rangers".
    Nothing , if he knows for certain that he won’t be signing for them. But why would he say that if he’s still keeping all his options open ?....including the possibility of signing for them

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post

I just don't see what's wrong with Shinnie coming out and saying "I don't know what my decision is going to be yet but I'm not signing for Rangers".
    Even if he didn't want to go the the Huns, why would he end the interest of a possible suitor that might assist him in getting the best possible deal from another club by using their offer as a starting point?

Having said that, I maintain that there's still every possibility he'll end up there...

His celebration at the end did not hint that he's off to them in the summer

Name:  beda6e94-d9e7-48b9-8e8b-0f1bb1887678.jpg
Views: 1763
Size:  36.1 KB

While I could never understand the desire to play for the h*n, 10, 15, 20 years ago there were clearly incentives which might entice a player to sell his soul. Now, why would anyone bother, especially an Aberdeen loon? More trouble than its worth to sign for a no mark club that hasn’t won anything of note and doesn’t look like rectifying that in the foreseeable future.

Why would anyone bother? More money and putting himself in a more lucrative shop window.

The 2 main reasons players move on thesedays.

Aberdeen loon? Mind his best pal Ratboy fae Northfield.

Quote Originally Posted by DodHagi View Post

Aberdeen loon? Mind his best pal Ratboy fae Northfield.
    Who like shinnie supported the deid c@nts as a kid.

That's three incentives in two posts

Even if Ratboy gets binned he’ll still get a better gig down south than he would have moving from is because of the leverage he can get moving from a high profile big wage outfit.
    Shinnie knows this. Ratboy knows this. Everyone knows this.
    Shinnie also knows he can perform ar spl level so would be confident about doing a job at ****brox. He might not be so confident going south - id like to think i was wrong tho and he had enough balls to get himself down the Championship.

Shinnie & Ferguson are already taking abuse on the hun forums. So is that ‘tarrier’ McKenna.

None would improve their team although Lewis would provide competition for McGregor. I think someone needs to pop over there & give them a lecture on objectivity

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Shinnie & Ferguson are already taking abuse on the hun forums. So is that ‘tarrier’ McKenna.

None would improve their team although Lewis would provide competition for McGregor. I think someone needs to pop over there & give them a lecture on objectivity
    Nothing funnier than Rangers fans after they've been well beaten. The only player from their team I'd take would be the lad Kent who's not actually their player.

Shinnie was great again last night - stupid in getting that yellow card though as it was unnecessary and he'll be a big miss against Celtic.

Page 45 of 79 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast