+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 56 of 79 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast

Thread: Graeme Shinnie

Quote Originally Posted by Rochead View Post
    Won’t say as they are trying to punt season tickets.
    Think that's a bit of a myth - fans withholding buying a season ticket dependant on whether a player re-signs or not?

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Think that's a bit of a myth - fans withholding buying a season ticket dependant on whether a player re-signs or not?
    I think there might be some truth in the club not making it official at this stage now to minimise impact on ST sales to be honest.

Not because fans will be withholding buying because Shinnie might be leaving, but rather because of the negative message it sends to the already fairly disgruntled support about next season.

I, like you & many others, are already pretty disillusioned with AFC & the football we are playing. I'll almost certainly end up renewing just before the early bird deadline as I usually do - but its more to do with the fact going to fitba with my loon is the thing we do together, rather than any burning desire to watch more turgid hoofball & Considine lumbering about the park for another 12 months.

When we get the final announcement that he's leaving, that's not going to help the apathy & negativity situation one bit. I'm sure the club would rather get as many ST's renewed before its confirmed publicly as possible.

I think in an ideal world the club would announce between the semi-final and final of the Scottish Cup. The negative news about Shinnie offset with the Cup Final build up. Therefore, I can understand why they haven't announced it yet...But he's definitely leaving so we should really stop with the comparisons to the Logan situation a couple of years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by BogBrush1903 View Post
    I think in an ideal world the club would announce between the semi-final and final of the Scottish Cup. The negative news about Shinnie offset with the Cup Final build up. Therefore, I can understand why they haven't announced it yet...But he's definitely leaving so we should really stop with the comparisons to the Logan situation a couple of years ago.
    To be fair, there's only one poster that's comparing the Shinnie situation to that of Logan.

To be fair, there's only one poster that's comparing the Shinnie situation to that of Logan.
    And it is to that poster I'm directing my discontentment at...I'm just being inclusive by using 'we'

To be fair, the same was said of McLean going to SevCo and that didn’t happen either.
    The Logan comparison is because there is still the potential he could re-sign.

Quote Originally Posted by BogBrush1903 View Post
    What fact do you have that he is definitely leaving.
    It’s an extremely plausible scenario, but not a given.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    To be fair, the same was said of McLean going to SevCo and that didn’t happen either.
    The Logan comparison is because there is still the potential he could re-sign.
    A more accurate reply would be "the same was said about McLean leaving"...and he did.
    Shinnie is gone, just a question of where.
    If it's England, good luck to him.

Derby local newspaper linking Shinnie to them. In saying that it also says Hearts are interested 😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by Pauldolski10 View Post
    Derby local newspaper linking Shinnie to them. In saying that it also says Hearts are interested ����
    I was just away to say hes been spotted in Nandos in Gorgie

Page 56 of 79 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast