+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 60 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast

Thread: Graeme Shinnie

Quote Originally Posted by vinnydesalvo View Post
    Great boost before the big game. He’ll certainly be handy to have about the dressing room now. If they have any decency - they’ll send Lowe back up the road one-way for saving them a fair wedge in the summer.
    No thanks to Lowe back that will just hamper considine development at left back!

Quote Originally Posted by vinnydesalvo View Post
    Great boost before the big game. He’ll certainly be handy to have about the dressing room now. If they have any decency - they’ll send Lowe back up the road one-way for saving them a fair wedge in the summer.
    I don't think it'll make that much difference ro the players, I think they probably have a good idea what Shinnie's plans were or are likely to be. If he does to Derby I can see him struggling for a place unless he hits the ground running. Maybe they need leaders not sure if they have a young squad or not. They won't be utilising him at left back though, not if Lampard saw the Scotland game.

Doing a bit of soul searching at another club, the same week as a massive game. Rings a bell

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Doing a bit of soul searching at another club, the same week as a massive game. Rings a bell
    At least he's not talking to a team we play twice in a week. That would be silly wouldn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    At least he's not talking to a team we play twice in a week. That would be silly wouldn't it?
    Yep. At least Shinnie has the weekend off. Still a distraction though

Yep. At least Shinnie has the weekend off. Still a distraction though
    Who’s being distracted and from what ?

Quote Originally Posted by redstarfk View Post
    Who’s being distracted and from what ?
    The Aberdeen squad from the cup semi

The Aberdeen squad from the cup semi
    I can see how that might be a possibility but in all honesty, trying to put myself in his team mates heads, I can't see how they would be distracted by that. The manager possibly going, his absence from the club while he was soul searching, total distraction, but unless one of the players has a romantic attachment to our club captain I can't see how him popping down to Derby days before any game would impact on them at all. What will be going through their minds about Shinnie that would distract them from their preparations for what should be a massive game for all of them?

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Imagine someone being allowed to do that by their boss. It would be bonkers

I just don’t think it’s a good look, the club captain chatting up other clubs before our biggest game of the season.

Page 60 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast