+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 63 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast

Thread: Graeme Shinnie

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Not being allowed to take Tony Doc
    Is that for real? I doubt it.
    Maybe once upon a time.
    Isn’t their messiah Freddy a Christian?

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    I browsed their boards at the time because it was funny.
    It definitely was a case of they believed it was a done deal and were dismissing him after he knocked them back.
    It wasn’t really though

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    I browsed their boards at the time because it was funny.
    It definitely was a case of they believed it was a done deal and were dismissing him after he knocked them back.
    I honestly don't know a single Hun that wanted him. Unfortunately I know a lot.

It was funny to a point that he knocked them back, although they did beat us twice in that time. That wasn't funny.

If he is off to Derby he goes with my best wishes.
    Been a great signing for us, but not brilliant every week, but a power player on a good day.
    He can be replaced its not the end of the world.
    I think the only players I have actually been upset about leaving the club was Martin Buchan and Joe Harper when he went to Everton. Mind you a was just a small loon then!
    Now players come and go and some make no impression whatsover
    At least Shinnie makes an impression and has worked hard for the club.
    Good luck

I wasn't that fussed that Shinnie is down there today but I'm surprised everyone else is as apathetic about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    I wasn't that fussed that Shinnie is down there today but I'm surprised everyone else is as apathetic about it.
    Our current midfield has too many similar players. Shinnie staying means that won’t change next season.

If he goes at least there’s the possibility we might get a creative type in there. Shinnie is far from irreplaceable & we’ve all known he’s going for months so it’s no big deal any more for most in my view hence the general apathy.

As for DM to Huns, I see a lot of credibility in the story I heard that it was a done deal for DM to go there but then the lying King wanted him to resign so he could stiff us out of the large compensation fee we were due.

DM wouldn’t do that & didn’t like Kings approach so told him to poke it.

I could well believe that of yon sleekit thieving hun c’unt King. He’d f’uck us over without a second thought despite the regular rimming he’s had fae Milne. Something else that makes Milnes hun loving comments even more sickening.

I don't mean Shinnie leaving in general, I mean him being there today when we have the game on Sunday.

It was funny to a point that he knocked them back, although they did beat us twice in that time. That wasn't funny.
    Fortunately I don't come across that many, one of the only plus points of living down south. Didn't look at any Rangers forums back then but did round and about us knocking them out of the cup. Seemed about a 20/80 split against him, largely because he couldn't beat Celtic or rarely laid a glove on them but there is maybe some bitterness due to him not biting their hand off to go there, even if they weren't too enamored with the idea. Just reminding them how far they'd fallen.
    Last edited by Redbull666; 11-04-2019 at 06:53 PM.

What’s his record since then?

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    It wasn’t really though
    Google’s your friend instead of sticking your fingers in your ears and effectively saying lalalalalala

Page 63 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast