+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 29 of 79 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Thread: Graeme Shinnie

I think the vast majority of us want Shinnie to stay, can’t think of anyone who has said we should be getting rid of him because he is of no good. I like Shinnie and hope he stays

but I believe Shinnie realises he is fighting a lost cause at Pittodrie and will now decide to get as much money out of football as possible. I don’t blame him in the least. A great professional and I will miss him in our team.

Quote Originally Posted by Bridieeater View Post
    Well, I've seen it all now on this forum. I'm not really quite sure what this forum is for? I thought it was supposed to be about all things AFC/Scottish fitba however I'm not sure if some of you get some kick from the outpouring of repeated negativity (the thinking being the more repetitive negative drivel they say the more everyone will believe me). I'm sure a psychologist would have a field day reading some of this shyte on here. Lets face it this site is utter rubbish now, the sad thing I actually get more interest reading some other clubs forums as you just don't get the same repeated bollo#ks as there is on nearly every thread on here.

It's definitely changed for the worse. Can't be ars#d with it anymore.
    No offence but that might be a good thing as you are the one that keeps it going.

I can exclusively reveal exactly what is going to happen with Shinnie…

Shinnie will leave AFC this summer and sign for a mid to bottom half English Championship side, or a top half league 1 side - doubling his wages either way.

Shinnie's family will remain in Aberdeen rather than move and he will return home regularly to see them

At the end of 2020/21 he will be loaned back to Aberdeen having either 1) picked up an injury which meant he missed most of his first season down south. 2) his team replaced their manager within a few weeks of him arriving and the new manager doesn't fancy him. 3) he misses his family.

At the end of 2021/22 he will resign for Aberdeen permanently and be restored as captain. He will be slower than a week in jail by this point and will get sent off in every second game he plays.

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post

Shinnie will leave AFC this summer and sign for a mid to bottom half English Championship side, or a top half league 1 side - doubling his wages either way.

Shinnie's family will remain in Aberdeen rather than move and he will return home regularly to see them

At the end of 2020/21 he will be loaned back to Aberdeen having either 1) picked up an injury which meant he missed most of his first season down south. 2) his team replaced their manager within a few weeks of him arriving and the new manager doesn't fancy him. 3) he misses his family.

At the end of 2021/22 he will resign for Aberdeen permanently and be restored as captain. He will be slower than a week in jail by this point and will get sent off in every second game he plays.
    Is there any way I can get back the time it took me to read that?

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post

Are you Chick Young?

Quote Originally Posted by andoplzcumbak View Post
    Wit the fvck! That was cringy as fvck reading there blowupsheep! Gaadz! On the sauce last night mibbe?

It's odds on he's offski FTH but I'm still harbouring a tiny bit hope that the delay is his Mrs tellin him he's staying put with him in two minds..
    At wiz chubby brown min, it wizna me
    On the sas again the night pal as the it's weekend here now for me happy days.

I know I have slagged Shinnie from time to time but I also hope he stays but as time drags on before any announcement, I'm nae huddin ma breath

Onwards and upwards if he goes (or stays)

SF

Quote Originally Posted by PittodriePile View Post
    Is there any way I can get back the time it took me to read that?
    No, and you also can't get back the time it took you to read this. What's the problem? I was expressing an opinion on what I thought would happen with Shinnie - I assumed that's what this thread was all about?

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I think the vast majority of us want Shinnie to stay, can’t think of anyone who has said we should be getting rid of him because he is of no good. I like Shinnie and hope he stays

but I believe Shinnie realises he is fighting a lost cause at Pittodrie and will now decide to get as much money out of football as possible. I don’t blame him in the least. A great professional and I will miss him in our team.
    Great team player and leaves f uck all on the pitch, I certainly wish him all the best wherever he plies his trade, as long as it is not against the once michty.......most dandies would surely concur with this, just as most dandies were probably happy when we signed May......just shows how fickle fitba can be.

SF

The Shinnie/GMS saga rumbles on for a bit more. No word on any progress on the talks at the presser on RedTV. DM seemed a bit annoyed to be talking about it again to be honest. Does seem a bit similar to the Logan situation a season or 2 ago though so might not be seeing the back of one or both of them yet.

The charade we are being force fed is a joke.
    They take us for idiots.
    Both GMS & GS are gone.
    It’s where is the question.

Page 29 of 79 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast