+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 43 of 79 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast

Thread: Graeme Shinnie

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Really........
    The first sentence wasn't even a question, or poorly phrased if it was meant to be. Looked more like a statement in the phrasing.
    What was your question meant to be?
    You have a cheek trying to get smart about grammar.

You really are a thick cunt aren't you?

That's where I am.
    Sunderlands budget will not be finalised until they know which league they are in.
    I've heard they are paying Cattermole in excess of £40k per week and MGeady in excess of £30k a week.
    Theres certainly an opportunity for a money changing deal defining offer and would explain why Shinnie is holding off till the summer.
    So is that you now changed your mind from a month or so ago when you reminded us that nothing was decided and he could well re-sign?

You sound like you've suddenly realised he's leaving...

Quote Originally Posted by BogBrush1903 View Post
    So is that you now changed your mind from a month or so ago when you reminded us that nothing was decided and he could well re-sign?

You sound like you've suddenly realised he's leaving...
    Lol, nothing’s changed.
    I said months ago that Sunderland was a strong contender in my opinion, but the longer it goes on then he could well re-sign.
    He still could. Logan didn’t extend well into June or July, hence I said he could do a Logan.
    Sunderland’s budget being decided and dependent on promotion or not could be a factor.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    You have a cheek trying to get smart about grammar.

You really are a thick cunt aren't you?

, lost the debate then

, lost the debate then
    Hello Rosemary. Thanks for not being up for attending Ibrox and giving a fan like me a chance of going.

back to topic
    this situation is becoming more and more like the " rat" saga , i hope the outcome is not the same

Have to say for once afcmad has a point in the same was said about McLean,he was letting his contract run down like the rat so he could sign for the Huns.

Is it going to be the same every time one of our players let their contracts expire,everyone has a reliable source that told them the player is going to sign for the Huns.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Have to say for once afcmad has a point in the same was said about McLean,he was letting his contract run down like the rat so he could sign for the Huns.

Is it going to be the same every time one of our players let their contracts expire,everyone has a reliable source that told them the player is going to sign for the Huns.
    Not really, McLean signed for Norwich in January. It was actually quite transparent.

You could put the first Rat situation down to carelessness, even though everyone apart from McInnes could see it coming. If it happens again, that’s negligence

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    You could put the first Rat situation down to carelessness, even though everyone apart from McInnes could see it coming. If it happens again, that’s negligence
    Even if they can see it coming - please explain what the club and McInnes are meant to do about it? The power is all with the players and agents these days.

Page 43 of 79 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast