+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 37 of 79 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast

Thread: Graeme Shinnie

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Did you notice on sunday he had a friendly embrace and a laugh with two sevco players at different points in the game. MacGregor and i think it was Arfield. On top of infuriating me at the time as oir captain should not be fcking doing that. i thought it was a sign of things to come

Said it for months now. Hes going there. If the dork in charge allows the same Jack scenario to happen again then hes a bigger fud than i took him for
    Was it not Arfield that tried to get Shinnie sent off by rolling around the ground in agony when they both went for a 50-50?

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Was it not Arfield that tried to get Shinnie sent off by rolling around the ground in agony when they both went for a 50-50?
    As i said i wasnt sure. One was MacGregor and one was someone else nearer the middle of the field. But it did happen

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    As i said i wasnt sure. One was MacGregor and one was someone else nearer the middle of the field. But it did happen
    I never saw any of that but for the record I think Shinnie would go there if they offer him a deal. I just don’t think they will sign him because they don’t need him.

There isn’t one player in our squad who wouldn’t go there if they got the chance,even Dons fan Considine and “I hate the Huns” Logan would jump at the chance if they both weren’t so pish.

Dean Campbell wouldn’t

I'm with Pacman. He was cuddling up to a couple of them and I think he's for the off doon the road to the Dark Side on the South Side. Nothing being said about Championship teams after him, no rumours of pre-contract deals -= nothing. Too reminiscent of another recent departure for me.

If he does go to Sevco, we should round up a posse and run him out of town.

One thing is most likely...he ain’t staying at Pittodrie.

Quote Originally Posted by Pauldolski10 View Post
    Dean Campbell wouldn’t
    I bet you he would.

I think if Shinnie goes to the disease it might just finish me with top level fitba in this country for ever.
    I'd be angry and would detest him as much as, probably more than, the rat but it would hurt and disappoint me more than anything.

IF, and I stress IF it comes out in to the public domain that he’s signed a pre-contract with the scum, then I’d drop him from the first team squad.
    Have him train on his own.
    He should never be in the 18 again.
    I don’t care if it’s to the detriment of the team.
    We can’t have our captain signing pre-contracts with the scum.

I really hope he heads to England.
    If he does he’d go with my best wishes.

IF he signs for the scum, he can GTF.

Page 37 of 79 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast