+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 16 of 79 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast

Thread: Graeme Shinnie

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    It's not money that makes it work.
    I agree, but an increased expenditure in our youth will increase the opportunities and provide a greater likelihood of developing a young talent that can go on to succeed.

Youth development should always be a priority but it doesn't guarantee we will "grow".
    Agreed, but again to reiterate, if we can grow our revenue streams by becoming better at developing and selling talent, it allows for a better reinvestment in the youth and the squad.
    Theres no guarantee I grant you, but again, it does provide a higher likelihood.

Sounds like an excuse Milne would come out with for building a stadium.
    Easy meme to come out with for a quick bit of backing by your fellow minions , but do you disagree with the points made?

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Believing the media hype yes
    There IS an awful lot of sh1te written in the tabloids but we have previous form with players saying one thing and actually doing the exact opposite (not that I'm saying Shinnie has said anything to McInnes) but once bitten and all that.

meme and revenue streams

You really are an a'rsehole.

I agree, but an increased expenditure in our youth will increase the opportunities and provide a greater likelihood of developing a young talent that can go on to succeed.

Agreed, but again to reiterate, if we can grow our revenue streams by becoming better at developing and selling talent, it allows for a better reinvestment in the youth and the squad.
    Theres no guarantee I grant you, but again, it does provide a higher likelihood.

Easy meme to come out with for a quick bit of backing by your fellow minions , but do you disagree with the points made?
    I do disagree. You are trying to simplify something. I assume you aren't and haven't been invovled with youth football at that level?

Quote Originally Posted by Donanddusted View Post
    There IS an awful lot of sh1te written in the tabloids but we have previous form with players saying one thing and actually doing the exact opposite (not that I'm saying Shinnie has said anything to McInnes) but once bitten and all that.
    I believe the £6m figure about McKenna is from the tabloids but it suits so people believe it.

I do disagree. You are trying to simplify something. I assume you aren't and haven't been invovled with youth football at that level?
    at what level?
    I've definitely been involved at youth level and had discussions with some of the scouts on potential players.
    We've had a number of players go through trials and some have been signed up.

I don;t see how this matters to the point I made or why you disagree

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    meme and revenue streams

You really are an a'rsehole.
    Whereas you sir, are just an old a'rsehole.

Great contribution to the discussion, go back to sleep.

at what level?
    I've definitely been involved at youth level and had discussions with some of the scouts on potential players.
    We've had a number of players go through trials and some have been signed up.

I don;t see how this matters to the point I made or why you disagree
    Did you mention skill set during the conversation ?

I believe the £6m figure about McKenna is from the tabloids but it suits so people believe it.
    My reference about previous form relates to another midfielder who's fond of a sideways pass.

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    Did you mention skill set during the conversation ?
    LOL, yes, the scouts do look for certain characteristics in young players.
    I'll expect you to start using "characteristics" now in a number of posts.

What a fcucking numpty

Page 16 of 79 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast