+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 24 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast

Thread: Graeme Shinnie

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    Wis never big into He Man.

Battle of the Planets on the other hand - Kwality...
    Fancy pants. You probably likes Ulysses as well.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    Wis never big into He Man.

Battle of the Planets on the other hand - Kwality...
    If it's 'Kwality' yer efter in the realm o' animation .... start at the top ....

I'm fkn lost here.

Shinnie's signed a pre-contract with a 1980s Mattel cartoon show?

Mercenary pr1ck! Boo that cnut!

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    I was in the Ram-man Supports Club. We had some battle with you lot. I done a weekender for the pitch battle back in 87. Good times.

As for the Shinnie hug, wouldn't read too much into it. Gerard went over to Considine and hugged him as well...

In all seriousness, he did go over to him when he was being carried off during the semi final.
    Isn't Considine out of contract in the summer too? Not heard a thing about him signing a new one.

Quote Originally Posted by torry_battery_ram View Post
    Isn't Considine out of contract in the summer too? Not heard a thing about him signing a new one.
    You don’t need to.

His contract Auto renews itself.

A bit like the software update on your iPhone - updates itself without you knowing about it.

Quote Originally Posted by torry_battery_ram View Post
    McInnes will be lazy and offer him a 1 year deal...which means he is sh!te but will save looking for a good traffic cone as a replacement.

Nae doubt Shinnie will be hard tae replace ... except when he has a game like the latest (Queens) ... dinna get me wrang, he did nithin wrang ... but Ah struggle tae identify anythin right he did that had any significant impact.

Noo, that might sound like criticism ... and, aye, pertainin tae this game, it is ... but it's an indication o' how important he is ... in the same complexion as many previous assessments o' Hayes an' McGinn ... when he performs, the team performs.

So, unsurprisingly, my assessment of 'The Once Michty' v Queens, and my assessment o' Shinnie ower the same 90+ minutes, would be remarkably similar.

Quote Originally Posted by NaeMairNeeps View Post

... when he performs, the team performs.
    That reminds me of a Hibs supporter once telling me many years ago, that when "Pat McGinley plays, Hibs play“ or something to that effect

Must be gettin pretty near D day for Shinnie.. that week or 2 are nearly up.

Quote Originally Posted by andoplzcumbak View Post
    Must be gettin pretty near D day for Shinnie.. that week or 2 are nearly up.
    This week, apparently.

Although what I suspect we will get is, "I'm keeping my options open right up till June 30th."

Page 24 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast